Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 72764 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 05:26:00 pm »
I don't think now is the time to bother about with presets. We need the multiplayer up and running before we can do any of these things.

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 05:36:39 pm »
True, Zarago. We should really worry more about the server status right now--presets are a second priority.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 05:37:28 pm »
I can understand the whole "I have no way to pay... or no money" , Im stuck in that dilema to since i have no way to pay since its not like i can get money easily on the computer, as for art trade ill rly try to figure that one out if anyone even likes my art lol. But as it comes if i cant pay i have no complaint about sending it to my friends (only have 1 atm lol but im sure FH will bring me more) Its about u having fun and ur friends with u, if u can see ur preset be happy, remember if everyone wants to make a hooplaa about this, when ur preset is added to game if u pay everyone can use it(if im not mistaken) Persoanlly  i dont rly want mine used by everyone but i know some ppl would like em used. So it can be a win win or lose lose situation. As long as the ppl i know and hang out with can see me ill be happy, besides that everyother person when they wonder what my char rly looks like can ask for it :) And as for paying, no one complain, the money goes to a good cause like tigg said, to help Raz pay for server...i think we should all be greatful just for that, not to mention Kov even making the game for us and the staff helping to create it. Ive found either way i can make my preset with just the markings they gave us so rawrs =3

Thats my rant ^-^

Juvi

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 05:57:03 pm »
Thank you for answering my question tigglet :). So it's either switching or having 10 max and that's it.
Who knows maybe he will higher it one day.

Orion

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 06:36:32 pm »
Wait so.....the only point in presets are just for fun...just to colour??? we cant bring them in game for myself and others to see? Because i really wanna bring Orion into game. On IT I noticed people running around with presets??? and I wasnt friends with them.

sorry, I am new and I REALLY want to understand everything you can do with presets and what theyre about, so dont bash me. If an admin or a user could PM me or post here id be very happy, thankyou<3

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 07:01:47 pm »
Hey Orion, yes presets can become visible, to your friends, if you send them the file. You don't need to pay for that. c: But, if you want your preset to be visible to everyone while running around in a map, then you gotta pay for that.

I read through others' posts and I have to say I might have gotten to a conclusion too fast. It might actually be a good idea to pay a little, so Kovu and improve the game/the servers even more. It's very kind of him to pay all that by himself. He does it for us guys, and judging from that, then yes I change my opinion, maybe paying for showing off presets might be a good idea, at some point.

Although I still have to say it doesn't sound like such a big deal to me, personally, I wouldn't pay [nor I would ever be allowed to] pay to show off my character online. But... for some people, who can be really creative with presets, it might prove a good idea. :3

Orion

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 07:07:04 pm »
Ah!!! thankyou so much that makes good sense, you shall get a nuzzle for that :P
I dont mind paying a little cash for everyone to see my preset.................just need to find someone to make me the preset now LOL. thankyou, again :)<3

Shiro

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 07:55:20 pm »
Eh. I still can't get over the whole pay thing. I have a feeling that there will be a thread where everyone can post their presets and or will find a way anyway. :/
I know I'll download all the presets I can find. I think they're pretty and I enjoy seeing everyone elses.

I think there should be a poll also.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 07:57:52 pm »
The Presets are in first place ment to be shared under each other. It was wanted that users create own Downloads of their Presets so others can decide if they want to see them or not.

Shiro

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 08:05:09 pm »
Well Tigg one thing. Howcome when I went ingame EVERYONE could see me and I NEVER gave out my preset?

This is what I do not understand.