Author Topic: My cool ideas (UPDATED!)  (Read 2120 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
My cool ideas (UPDATED!)
« on: March 31, 2013, 10:00:36 pm »
I will post my newer ideas here so I won't constantly be making topics with ideasI honestly thought FH could use these improvents for tad more fun!
1. Solid Objects and characters.Why must you go through me D:

2.Whiskers!

3.Some more manes for the wolves.

4.Mods have red name tags
5.The days a bit bright,and the nights a bit darker

6.Some more wings! (Butterfly wings,Crystal wings,Clear wings)

7. Different tails (stub tail for dogs,dragon tail for felines(Since most people make dragons out of feline morphs))

8. Some new markings,I mean don't you wish you could share some markings with your friends?

9. A Lion King map please
10. More music (like the music playing in the spawn map in IW)

11. More actions (Lunge,Shake head,Nod head etc.)
12. Picking up others (you can have a list for who carries you,and you have to be the smallest size)
13. Weather,Yes I know this can be done in them private maps,but FP and BI and the public maps seem so dry without rain...
14. Prey?I think this idea is overused but it would be nice to have prey that don't drop anything
15. Moon Cycles! (This will keep Warrior cat gatherings to a minimum)

I hope you like these ideas and agree that at least 2 should be in the game ;D
Duna
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:17:59 pm by Dunastar »

wolfdog01

Re: My cool ideas (Hope you like them!)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 10:04:30 pm »
Those are my favorite :D Some really good ideas right there, but sadly this will never change >.< No one really has power to change this, though I wish they did.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 10:10:21 pm »
but sadly this will never change >.< No one really has power to change this, though I wish they did.
Well rumor has it that an update is coming up,I don't know when but I hope that they can add something out of this list XD

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 10:14:49 pm »
Hee, what lovely colors. x3

Me thoughts on these:
1.) Aye, I understand that. It's actually just how some of the collisions work, which are what make objects so 'solid'. The reason some of them (like the rocks in Fluorite) are the way they are, anyway, is to reduce lag, since a fully solid rock would cause more lag than we already have.
2.) Ilovethis. <3 If only~
3.) Manes all-around would definitely be cool.
4.) Myeh... I think that would require a change in the coding of the game. Plus, it might attract a little more attention to them than they'd like. They're people too, after all. xD
5.) At least this can be accomplished in private maps. ^-^"
6.) True dat, it would be cute. However, I'm sure some presets could make this work.
7.) It certainly would be cute to have different tails.
8.) Well... There are plenty of markings packs out there. I'd check out the Media section of the forum. c:
9.) While this would be neat, I think (in order to make it public) there might be copyright issues, since the Lion King doesn't belong to FeralHeart. There are certainly some TLK-based private maps, however.
10.) Try this link~ Abomine made a wonderful music mod for FeralHeart. c:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33199.0
11.) Aye, I agree with that one. A lot of people have been talking about possibly more actions. <3

These are some good ideas, Dunafloof~ If/when Kov comes back, maybe we'll have something like these in-game in a future update.
For now, though, I guess we'll just have to roll with what we have. Still, these ideas aren't too shabby. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 10:52:02 pm »
I like them all, but I have a problem with number 1. If characters were solid, it would just make trolls block an entrance to something and people won't be able to get in through the entrance. I think the 'solid characters' has a lot of little problems and some are big.

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 03:36:53 pm »
but sadly this will never change >.< No one really has power to change this, though I wish they did.
Well rumor has it that an update is coming up,I don't know when but I hope that they can add something out of this list XD

False rumour

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 03:46:56 pm »
I like them all, but I have a problem with number 1. If characters were solid, it would just make trolls block an entrance to something and people won't be able to get in through the entrance. I think the 'solid characters' has a lot of little problems and some are big.
For some reason my eyes just skipped over the whole 'solid characters' part.
I agree with PieStar, here, though. While solid characters would be an interesting prospect (charrie pyramid, anyone?), the 'troll blocks' certainly would be irritating, and I have a feeling it would put an end to most of the snuggle piles we enjoy today.
So, I don't think that'd work so well, sadly. ;P

And, yes, as Ringo said, this is a false rumor... There probably won't be any game updates until Kov comes back, so if you hear anything about this, it's almost certainly false. o: I'm sorry, floofie.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||