Author Topic: Duna's Box of Characters  (Read 3229 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Duna's Box of Characters
« on: June 11, 2015, 02:47:19 pm »
Hi everyone :) I decided to show you my OCs (or at least some of them lol). Do note this is a work in progress. Here we go!

Duna (A classic lol)

Species: Lion

Pride: None

Personality: A kind soul, Duna cares for all creatures, young and old. She believes that every creature deserve a chance at life. Duna is a a lover, not a biter and will very rarely show hatred towards another soul. Even though it's almost impossible, Duna tries to convince all animals to be kind towards each other, instead of wasting their lives trying to murder each other.

History: Duna's history is a bit blurry, but there are some known parts of it. Duna was born to two lone lions, who later formed a pride. Duna left the pride at about 2 and began exploring. She was near a beach when a storm blew in and cast her out to sea. She managed to stay alive to where she was washed up on Bonfire Island. She currently resides in and around Bonfire, though it isn't rare to see her in Fluorite.

Teffla

Species: Dog/Mutt

Personality: Almost the opposite of Duna, Teffla is a ruthless fighter, who knows little about the word mercy. The scars criss-crossing her body are a warning to animals who dare fight her. She is not afraid to lunge and leave a bite mark in a dog's shoulder or rip out part of a lion's mane. Despite this, Teffla is very brave and loyal. She may not be the kindest of canines, but she sure is one of the bravest.

History: Teffla was born in an alley in an abandoned city. She was first-born of four pups, and therefor the strongest. She was not afraid to show her three younger siblings that she was boss. When she was about 8 months old, Teffla's parents were wandering the streets when a passing car came. The car killed her parents. Teffla lived with her siblings for a few months, and out of the other packs living in the city, they became strongest. When Teffla was one and a half, she left the city to go explore. She managed to find Feralheart. Teffla currently lives in Ficho, feeding off of small rodents and insects, and showing other ferals that she has a history not to laugh at.

Axel

Species: Lion

Pride: None/Seeking

Personality: Axel is a kind soul, who would love to help anyone in need. He is a bit flirty around lionesses, but usually won't go too far ;) . Axel is very calm, and usually hard to upset or anger. But once he does become angry, he is like a raging storm. He isn't afraid to lash out at one who dares push their luck. Once he does calm back down, he is his old self again.

History: Unknown (lol)

Wind

Power: Air and Wind (hence the name)

Personality: Wind is what you might call 'double personality'. She is mostly calm, serene, and kind. She will gladly help someone that needs it, and she will also do what she can to solve a problem. But, Wind is also very competitive. She is very fast and strong, and is sure she can win any competition, even if she is out of her comfort zone.

History: Wind was once an ordinary cat. One day, she was wandering around the forest when she met several cats: Flame, Ocean, Storm and Stone. They were just a ragtag bunch of cats who cared for each other. One day they came across a magical stone. The five cats each touched it with their paws, and there was a brilliant flash. When they recovered from the flash, they had their powers. Flame could control fire, Ocean could control water, Storm harnessed the power of lightning, Stone got the power of nature/plants, and Wind, of course, got the power of Wind. To this day, the five cats, lead by Flame, guard the universe from evil and protect the good.

Blizzard

Species: Wolf

Power: Ice/Water

Personality: Blizzard is as cold as his name. He is a wallflower, and proud of it. He is unkind to most, and most don't even know why. But one thing is for sure, once you break his wall of ice, you will find something amazing.

History: Blizzard was born in a pack of 11 other wolves. The wolves rejoiced at his birth, as he was born on the first day of September. The other wolves were born on the first days of other months. When Blizzard was a year old the alpha of the pack, Garnet, gave him a sapphire necklace. The necklace activated his water and ice powers. The ice also influenced his personality. But some say that Blizzard has hidden a treasure, but nobody has been able to discover it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 04:29:25 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
Re: Duna's Box of Characters
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 04:43:23 pm »
Cute characters. c: I love their stories. They're very interesting and original.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Duna's Box of Characters [Work in Progress]
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 10:01:19 pm »
Me approves of the stories.

-Pats them-

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Duna's Box of Characters [Work in Progress]
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 04:29:11 pm »
I added some new characters!

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 04:35:07 pm »
-sees another Axel character-

Copier! Nah, just joking. Though, I am surprise to see we have the same character name.

Anyway, amazing character. Axel is honestly my favorite. O3o

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 06:30:26 pm »
-sees another Axel character-

Muhahahah...the Rise of the Axels.

You have some very nice characters, by the way, Dunsasaur. Blizzard looks pretty awesome, too...just saying. ;)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 06:53:20 pm »
Lovely characters! I like Axel and Wind the most ^^ They all have very interesting backstories as well c:

Offline IsagoKage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • +Guns for Hands+
    • http://isagokage.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 03:24:25 pm »
I love your characters Blizzard and Wind. Their personalities are original and designs are amazing!

Offline Oceangirl5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 07:05:51 pm »
Neat backstories! I love complex stories for characters, and these are awesome!
Hello! I'm Oceangirl5, and I enjoy writing and reading. It's great to finally be on here.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 07:15:22 pm »
Very nice characters! Let's just say I stared at Wind for about five minutes. Well, I stare at things that catch my eye for a long time. :3 Love them!