Author Topic: What brought you to FH?  (Read 6818 times)

Dragonr1der1

Re: What brought you to FH?
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2016, 06:06:26 pm »
What has brought me to FH? Hmm. It was a long time ago. Six years ago to be in fact. It's hard to remember why i started to play. I guess i wanted to meet new people, Roleplay with the new people that i have met. It seemed fun, just like it is now.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 06:20:33 pm »
Huh, I don't remember exactly when or how I joined FH, it was years ago. If I remember correctly, it was because I was playing WolfQuest. I was looking up WolfQuest videos, and found some videos on FH and found it cool, so I joined c:
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2016, 03:22:26 am »
An old friend of mine told me about this animal game, and since I was openly and animal lover, I decided to join. We played together for quite a while and I made a lot of friends so I stayed. She quit a while back, but thanks to this game (and others that we've played since), we've bonded a lot over the past ~2 or so years and became great friends outside.
I've also heard of the game before this friend via Wolfquest, advertisements and through a few other games that I've long forgotten.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

I Ship It!

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2016, 01:02:06 pm »
I suppose YouTube brought me here and Let's just say I'm glad it did. :)

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2016, 09:33:30 pm »
I was bored and i was listening to music, it autoplayed so then there was a feral heart music video, i got interesed and i begged my friend to give me one of her accounts because registration was closed

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2016, 01:50:54 pm »
Saw some people talking about it on WolfQuest's forum, checked it out, been hooked ever since. (I think it was the open world + animals that drew me to it. Having those two things is always one of my biggest draws~)
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 09:12:16 am »
I don't remember exactly how I got into this game... It was so long ago, 'cause I joined this community in ending 2011. I think I was searching for TLK games ('cause at that time I was absolutely crazy for TLK xD), then I found a post on a forum talking about FH and along with Impressive Title and it called my attention. I tried to get into Impressive Title but then I discovered that it was down, and my only choice was Feral Heart by the way, so here I am ^w^

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez