Author Topic: Mass Markings  (Read 914 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Mass Markings
« on: September 26, 2014, 04:57:13 pm »
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game and haven't quite figured out how everything works. I understand that there are things such as Mass Markings, and I would like to stop seeing so many white blobby marshmallows. Could someone please explain to me how the MM works/please tell me how I can get it? Thank you!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Markings
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 05:13:54 pm »
Welcome (late?) to FeralHeart!~
Mass Markings is a collection of markings made by the FeralHeart community, and they have become rather popular, as evidenced by all those marshmallows, haha. Fair warning is that they can take up a little bit of space, but they will get rid of all the white characters, and provide plenty more variety. All you have to do is install the textures into the textures folder, and the markings.cfg to the main directory!
Here is a link to the latest Mass Markings;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/54yxwv7wtitmbvn/22+Aug+-+Markings.zip
Have fun!~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Mass Markings
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 06:05:57 pm »
Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome and response! Thanks so much for explaining this to me. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.