Author Topic: Kovu  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Kovu
« on: September 28, 2014, 04:41:27 am »
So I've been searching up the fh forums (sorry if I'm spamming, just ask me to stop) and I heard some people saying "Kovu isn't coming back" and stuff like that. I believe Kovu is an admin/mod (I think?) and I wanted to know if something happened to him/what people are talking about? I've recently joined fh, so my apologies if I seem a little out of the loop.
Thank you!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Kovu
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:47:39 am »
Kovu is Feralheart's (and Impressive Title's) creator. He did leave unexpectedly, however, and the staff have not heard from him since. He currently has the game's source code, which is needed for any updates to be made, hence the reason of none recently.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 04:51:02 am »
D: Oh no! Thank you for telling me. What if something bad has happened to him? :c :C

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 04:52:27 am »
No problem! I doubt something bad has happened to him. c: I'm sure he's just busy, but I honestly do not know.

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 05:00:58 am »
I see. I hope he comes back soon! D: Thank you for taking the time to reply. :3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 05:01:57 am »
Again, no problem! My pleasure. ^_^

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 05:04:14 am »
^^Adding on just for a mini factoid xD

Kovu had come out with a Facebook game not too long ago. He also had a long post on Facebook about how he's been busy with his life as well as his Facebook game. He also stated that for now he's leaving Feral Heart to their own affairs, and will be keeping the Source Code for now. But as of now, it doesn't look like he's comin back any time soon.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 05:05:09 am »
Locking this since it has been answered.