Author Topic: Leaving AJ (not sure if this is against he rules)  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Leaving AJ (not sure if this is against he rules)
« on: June 16, 2014, 10:31:52 pm »
I am telling everyone who knows the usernames flaretheandalite and wolflover224 on Animal Jam that I will be leaving the game until they make it fair. I know that it sounds like I'm breaking the rules, and I might be. But it is true. I am leaving because AJ is getting unfair, with members having any unfair advantages. Back in the beta days, there wasn't any difference between a member and a nonmember. But now, members are given unfair advantages, which makes nonmembers targets for cyber bullying. If anyone agrees who plays AJ, then (optional) try to tell AJ about the unfair advantages that members are given, and try to stop playing it too. Also, try to convince your friends who play it or other people not to play AJ anymore.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving AJ (not sure if this is against he rules)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 10:32:15 pm »
Typo lol. The rules...

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 10:44:49 pm »
Well, though you might be leaving Animal Jam, this section is more for leaving the FeralHeart community, rather than another one.

I'll move this over to Other Games for you, since it's probably our closest fit.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns with AJ, though. I've never played it, therefore I can't put much into the discussion, except that sometimes games (especially popular and growing games that are raking in the dough to make updates) will make little "power-ups" or level-up advantages that reward users for being around, or putting money into the game, etc.
I'm not sure if this is the case, but I do hope that it works itself into something more comfortable soon.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 11:21:58 pm »
I know how you feel. Now that they realize that they can make money off of pixels, they have taken advantage. And you know what? I enjoy being a non-member more, mostly because I'm not seen as a snob, or someone who is stuck up(Not saying all members are that way). I'm glad that my membership expired.

Anyway, I think that it's maybe a good thing that you quit Aj. I'm pretty sure my old computer crashed because of how much I visited Aj *cough*Random Trojan from Korea after downloading nothing*cough*. Nobody else used that computer, so now I don't dare to go anywhere near that website on my new computer.

Basically, from what happened, I believe that Aj is a virus. Nope. Not a player *cough*fman122isafake*cough*, but the website itself. So anyway... Yah. You get the point xD
I miss the beta days... xD

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 12:02:06 am »
I don't play AJ anymore.. mainly because my comp won't load it. I MAY start playing it again once I finally get a new comp.