Author Topic: Three New Presets/Character  (Read 991 times)

Offline Speedyscout122

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, welcome to my rubbish dump.
    • View Profile
Three New Presets/Character
« on: August 03, 2018, 08:50:21 am »
Hi guys.
I'm alive!! Woo!
I'm too lazy to write the reasons I wasn't on here for so long, but if you want to know feel free to ask.
Onto the presets!!!
Note: none of these three are up for download, but I might put them up sometime in the future.
Arrowan the wolf
Images!

By the fire on Bonfire Islands.

Birdwatching at night on Bonfire Islands.

Info
Name: Arrowan
Species: wolf
Home: Bonfire Islands
Arrowan is an adventurous wolf. He loves birdwatching, and has seen even some of the rarest birds to be seen on Bonfire Islands. Along with that, he loves swimming and exploring the tangled jungles of Bonfire. At night, if he's not trying to see some elusive owl or nightjar, he often roasts marshmellows at the fire on one of Bonfire's islands. However, he is quite awkward with making friends and doesn't talk to other creatures very often if he can help it.

Erit the wolf-dragon
Images!

Eating a rabbit in the Wild Plains map (made by me).

Hunting dear in the Wild Plains map.

Info
Name: Erit
Species: wolf-dragon
Home: Lonely Cave, will change soon
Erit is quite hotheaded and fierce, but also loyal and can be a very good friend. He spends most of his time in the Wild Plains, though he doesn't want to live there, hunting for rabbits and elk. His favorite strategy for catching elk is to hover above them and them plummet down onto their backs. He often hangs around at Lonely Cave, too, enjoying the sun or fishing.

Ghost the ghost fox
Images!

Floating above Lonely Cave's bay.

Sitting by the waterfall at Seaside Grove. (She calls it Moon Falls)

Info
Name: Ghost
Species: (ghost) fox
Home: Seaside Grove
Ghost is a gentle fox, who died for unknown reasons. She can glide around, and often does at night. Her favorite location is "Moon Falls" at the Seaside Grove. She named it after the moon because she loves the moon and anything related to it. Often, she goes flying around to search for glowing crystals, magic waterfalls, and other things like it. She has a mane of cold blue flame along her back and her hair is also cold blue flame. She loves gathering shiny pebbles and seashells from beaches, and often goes to Kiwimbi Beach and Bonfire Islands for that reason.
The one person who joined later then the first day of time.

PocketMutt

Re: Three New Presets/Character
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 09:22:20 am »
ooo I love Erit's colors and design !!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Three New Presets/Character
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 12:51:53 pm »
These are some lovely characters! <3
May I kindly ask why you use the feline model for Eris the wolf dragon? Just thought it was funny xD
doing what i feel like