Author Topic: .~\The Rivals/~. (4 pack rp!)*members needed*  (Read 1360 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
.~\The Rivals/~. (4 pack rp!)*members needed*
« on: December 18, 2011, 06:59:48 pm »
Welcome! To The Land Of Margana!

Here in Margaba, eveything is unpredictable. The Benifet of living here is that food is plentiful and packs respect packs. The twist to this story though is that it is Secret Valley Vs. The Wolves of Alefia, each one being bloody thirsty for the next.

-Intro-

Your running through the woods looking behind you every second you have to make sure They weren't followign you. Yo then turn and you don't see anything so, you stop to catch your breath. All of the sudden a figure walks out from the trees and you see a male wolf look at you with one cold red eye. He spoke with a voice so pleasent yet so terrifeying. "Who are you and why are you in the territory of Secret Valley!" you spoke with shakieness in your voice " I....I was run...running away." the male was just about to speak when other wolves came thundering from were you came from. "There he is, GET HIM!" the male spoe up and said "Why, what did he do?" "He tresspasted on our territory!" the male looked at you, you also see he has a white eye as well. "Well, he is not one of mine and hes deffinitally not one of yours. He must be a rogue, a loner."everyone was staring at you know you looked at the ground trying not to make eye contact. "Well, if you would like, you can jin my pack or theirs.
                                                         Whats your choice?"

The Choice is yours you can join either Secret Valley or The Wolves of Alefia.

High ranks are open on every pack The Wolves of Alefia need a pack leader*you are aloud to change the name just tell me what the new name is*

for more information please visit this website : http://www.shadowvalleyvsalefia.webs.com/
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline Green Wolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: .~\The Rivals/~. (4 pack rp!)*members needed*
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 04:05:24 pm »
looking interesting.
can i join :) ?

here is mine cheater bio :
name: Mirra
female
she is friendly and a cry-baby sometimes.
past : she gone missing from her home
fur color : black ( grey little bit )
under-fur : white
eyes : blue
markings : idk  ::) :D

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:51:48 pm by TinaSmilla »

Pet's name: Light In Dark

Offline Peshlaki

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: .~\The Rivals/~. (4 pack rp!)*members needed*
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 05:47:46 pm »
can i join? seems fun and very charming.  ;D heres meh bio

[Name:Sage
Pelt:Silver
Underfur:grey-ish
markings:black ear tips [/b] [/u] [/glow] [/color] Bio:She was born in the winter of snow and has a glowing black scar-looking line on her side, (idk wolf yrs so in human yrs) shes about 16 and has no mate or family.Is hard headed and never bks down from ANYONE (except ehr alpha in respect...) will fight till she drops and is tall,slim,lean. has green-ish blue eyes (like a sharp dark cyan/teal)   (im banned for a few more days n hours n min n sec. so if u could just PM me yes or no, than that would take some suspense of a meh X3 ). :) ;) :D ::)