Author Topic: the wings? *fiexed*  (Read 1134 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
the wings? *fiexed*
« on: January 31, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »
i looked at all the other wings help posts but nothing is in the catergory that im searching for.

i am making a preset and i know how to add wings save them ect. but my problem is when i need to color it.

what i did is i took the wing refrence and i locked the transparecy and colored and added the wings shade but the refrence is visiable and i tried other ways to color it but it all failed.

is there another way to color it so i can get rid of the refrence and not have it shiw through the wings?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:51:25 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: the wings?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 10:46:36 pm »
Here ya go!  She makes other tutorials as well.

Feral Heart Tutorial: Wing Presets

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
Re: the wings?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:51:03 pm »
thank you ^^ this helped...and i just found a more resent post with this...i feel stupid xD...thanks again ^^
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: the wings? *fiexed*
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 10:57:45 pm »
Lol it's no problem at all.  Glad it helped.