Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95487 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2012, 02:31:03 pm »
yesterday's RP was so awesome! I can't wait to see what I'll make Bonzi do next week if i can show up XDD Get ready Reno
XDDD

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2012, 04:11:16 pm »
The days I'm not there you all have a blast lol and sorry I client make it I was packing and forgot about it.

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2012, 05:39:20 pm »
I guess it's better Kamilyah to be nicknamed Kami. And Gar has a new name (kinda).
OH GOSH KAMILYAH IS A GOD (Kami means god in japanese, if I'm not mistaken.)

Haha. ^^ I just didn't want to keep calling her the same thing over and over again. A name like Reno can be repeated a few times, I think. But a long name like Kamilyah... I just don't think it sounds as good when it's said the same way several times over. O.o

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2012, 10:43:14 pm »
Edit:
Cleaning off this account to "start new", keeping this as a memory post. :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like a cool roleplay. =D

I can't post the picture now, but I can do it later, like tommorow.
Salami
Name: Ember
Parents: Unknown
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Ember is normally quiet and laid back, but she can suddenly turn outgoing and loud. She likes to have her voice heard, and will do anything for the tribe. Ember has an incurable disease that makes her vision go away for short or long periods. She has learned to cope with it, and has developed better hearing and smell that the other cheetahs wouldn't need. She always fears that she may go blind, but she'll continue on when that happens. If you ask her about her name, she'll tell you the story of why she chose it. She's like an ember in a fire of millions, but that doesn't stop her. She keeps her head up high no matter what happens.
History: She was found on the outskirts of the tribe's territory about a week ago in a coma. She has finally woken up, and is ready to help the tribe. She refuses to tell anyone her real name, only the one that she chose for herself. She also will never mention her past, no matter what.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Lunar here, Lunar Rush IG
Desired Rank: Scout, yet she can also fight when needed.
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
Ember stared up at the night sky. She could sense tension in the air. This was a dark time for the tribe, but nobody was going to admit it. She leaped down from her perch on the rock and headed back to her den. Suddenly, everything went black. "Dang it, there goes my vision again," she growled. She slowly padded her way back to the den, using her nose and ears as her guides.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:42:20 pm by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2012, 01:40:53 am »
@Lunar ~ Accepted. Welcome to the Tribe! <3

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2012, 02:05:20 am »
Hey FrostWynd Good choice of Pictures for telling what happened in the last Rp

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Annu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Currently a Bleachtard. OSSU~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2012, 01:47:32 pm »
Updated. :3
And, I decided to try something a little bit different with the screenies this time. Hopefully it looks okay.

@Talakie ~ You forgot the Salami, but once you fix that, then I can accept Zoten. :3

Done ^^ Sorry, I forgot it.
I did a Hetalia person quiz on theotaku.com, and I'm:

Konnichiwa. ^^

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽ [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2012, 08:53:23 pm »
EDIT:
I am currently clearing out this account to re-inhabit!
All other posts are being replaced by a simple message I typed up, but I really liked this Roleplay for the short time I was on it, so I'm keeping my character posts around. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Lunar ~ Accepted. Welcome to the Tribe! <3

Yay!
Here's the picture of Ember. (Note: Ember isn't her real name... DUNDUNDUNNNNNN.)

Another little note: Ember has told the tribe the story about her nose-
"When I was a cub, I had a brother. He gave me a bright blue berry and told me if I rubbed it on my nose, it would cure my vision. Being a naive cub, I did it. My brother started laughing hysterically, and told me that the berry was permanent. It had stained my nose a light blue. I scrubbed for days, down at the river. It never came off. My nose really is a natural color, just covered up."

I'm going to download the map now and look around.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:33:20 pm by Lunar »

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽ [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2012, 10:22:40 pm »
EDIT:
I am currently clearing out this account to re-inhabit!
All other posts are being replaced by a simple message I typed up, but I really liked this Roleplay for the short time I was on it, so I'm keeping my character posts around. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I do realize that I just joined, but I wanted to make a Hyena Loner. (I'm so creative x3 )

Name: The Cheetahs have dubbed him "Shadow".
Personality: Not much is known about Shadow. You'll have to find out for yourselves.
Bio/History: Shadow is your everyday hyena, except he recently moved in on tribe territory. Cheetahs have seen Shadow roaming the grasslands. Why he isn't with the other hyenas, nobody knows. Normally, an invading hyena is killed at first sight. Nobody has yet attempted to kill him. Shadow currently hasn't hurt anyone, but nobody can be sure he won't try in the near future. A rumor is passed from cheetah to cheetah that the Shadows have seeped into his brain, causing him to be eternally dark and mysterious. This is where his nickname came from. He is most active at night, and it is planned to have him removed and killed soon. Though, Shadow won't be letting that happen any time soon...
User name: Lunar Rush
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:33:36 pm by Lunar »

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2012, 11:38:13 pm »
Tis Wednesday. Anyone care to come on for... no reason at all? :) If not for RP, I always enjoy the long discussions. ;D