Author Topic: items disorderd? *solved*  (Read 1101 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
items disorderd? *solved*
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:30:25 pm »
*This has to do with ringo and delays items pack*I am in an RP with some friends, and i went to go change my characters design and when i came back they said i have a bell hanging around my neck, when acctually i have a blue necklace on and the feather. Another one was someone had a rainbow bubble when they really had horns or a rose in.

I was wondering if there are two diffrent versions of this, and if there is anyway it can be fixed so they are seeing the right items on characters.

thanks in advance.

thay got a diffrent items pack.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:40:02 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: items disorderd?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:38:10 pm »
Shouldn't be two different versions of the item pack as far as I'm concerned, might be that they've an older version or other way around though that I wouldn't know of.

It could also be the reason that 1 of you installed other items before the item pack by Delay and Ringo. Causing the order of these items to appear differently in the character creations screen. The config file in the game doesn't really give a unique ID to the items so it works this way.

User 1.
item 1 Tie
item 2 Bracelet
item 3 Antlers
item 4 Nosering

While User 2 might have this order

User 2.
item 1 Bracelet
item 2 Nosering
item 3 Tie
item 4 Antlers

So if both users wear the 1st item on the list, it will look like the other user wear the same item to them. But if they'd say which item they wore, one would say Tie, another would say Bracelet. So the only real way I can think of this is getting fixed is either that you or the other user make sure you install your items in the very same order(Which isn't exactly the easiest thing to do). Or we can hope for a future update that lets the item creators assign some sort of unique ID or even a config that works a different way, that's out of my area of knowledge though.
Former community manager of FeralHeart