Author Topic: Feral Heart.exe map crash /new problem*No solution Close*  (Read 4155 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart.exe map crash **Fixed**
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 04:26:33 pm »
what I mean is the regular FH textures...there not there as in I only see the regular default FH texture so in the map and everywhere else I see that. also for the water, how do I keep the reflection tick on so that way I don't see the "crappy" water
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:30:54 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Feral Heart.exe map crash **Fixed** new problem
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 04:27:12 pm »
For the new problem go to your texture folder and see if you have all the textures if not you may need a friend to send you them. But before doing that maybe try changing your rendering subsystem. OpenGL should work best.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 04:30:13 pm »
ok. thank you skippy you helped it was fixed now :D
what is the diffrence between them though?
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 04:33:29 pm »
I am not truly sure to tell you the truth. All I know is OpenGL is the way to go. Glad I helped take care friend.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 04:43:23 pm »
it stopped working..the map crashed and it switched back to the Direct3D whatever....

CloudFish

Re: Feral Heart.exe map crash /new problem
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 06:09:50 pm »
You'll have to switch it back over then. And then save. Otherwise it'll switch itself over every time it crashes.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart.exe map crash /new problem
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 12:23:43 pm »
the map can' handle it aparently :\

CloudFish

Re: Feral Heart.exe map crash /new problem*No solution Close*
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 03:39:06 pm »
Make sure you have minimum rendering systems as well.