Author Topic: [v1.13] Official Warrior Clan Map .:.DOWNLOAD.:.  (Read 5247 times)

rawr_loud

[v1.13] Official Warrior Clan Map .:.DOWNLOAD.:.
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:19:28 pm »
Welcome to the thread for my Official Warrior Clan Map! This is a massive clan map referenced off of the first set of books. This map contains every possible detail seen in the map, including things not even mentioned in the book!

CAMPS:

Thunderclan: A large camp with plenty of room for many cats. Padded dens for every different rank within the clan and a leaders rock, with the den inside. Surrounded by thick brush with thorns to protect the camp from intruders.

Shadowclan: This camp is surprisingly cozy, due to its covered rooftop. Brush surrounds this camp and blends it in with the swampy forest that surrounds it. All ranking dens are here, as with a leaders den and rock. Each den is padded and there is a wide and clear entrance to get in and out of the camp with ease.

Riverclan: This is a peaceful camp, surrounded by a small stream, surrounded by a large river. Reeds separate each den and the tiny island is in a bright patch of sun, allowing for cats to sun and swim in the stream or river. This island is close to the lodge and isn't very far from the valley that separates them and Windclan.

Windclan: Over the grassy hillside appears to be a flat area. In this area is a small ditch that houses Windclan. Windclan is amazingly well hidden, due to its position below sea level. Dens are made out of stone but are padded nicely. Great hunting can be found within this expansive area and it has close communication with the river, fourtrees, and Riverclan.

IMPORTANT LANDMARKS:

Fourtrees: This patch of land hosts four of the largest oaks in the forest, with a large boulder for gatherings. Many cats can fit in this space with ease.

Crowfood Place: A filthy human dump, where rats and disease spread throughout. Crowfood place is within Shadowclan lines on this map, but of course that isn't strictly enforced unless its a time of war.

Twoleg Place: This is a series of three fully-furnished houses, each with its own escape route for more interesting role-play.

MISCELLANEOUS LANDMARKS:

Dog Pack: This is the cave where the dog pack was living and where Swiftpaw lost his life. This area is large enough to house an entire dog pack and the cave is accessible.

Road: This large road goes throughout the map and can be found in two different places, the Twoleg Place and running between Shadowclan and Thunderclan.

Treecut Place: This area was rarely mentioned in the books but I couldn't have just left it out. Many rows of fir trees lined up in a fenced in area. A escaped cat must go through Treecut Place to be able to get to the clan territories.

Horse Place: This is just an extra. A herd of horses live here across the Lodge. Humans use them for riding through the forest and grass lands.

Lodge: A miscellaneous place. I didn't quite know what it was on the map so I turned it into a bed n' breakfast/lodge thing. Hunting dogs live in here but no cats.

Valley: A miscellaneous place where Windclan cats can climb down to get easy water. If I remember correctly, Bluestar lost her life in here.

OwlTree: A huge oak tree, one of the biggest in the forest. Multiple owl nests are found here. An area for owl characters to nest.

N/A
Training Area: An open area for all clan apprentices to visit. The Owl Tree overlooks it and it beside the river. Very peaceful

Sunning Rocks: A safe zone for all clans because it's outside of every clan territory. Beside the river and in a warm patch of sun, this is a good place for clan cats to relax and discuss less intense issues.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/?up4odp1ep1pqpq4

~~~

RULES:

This map is open to everybody! Please don't be rude or say anything inappropriate.
Don't kick people out of the map when you want to rp. Just wait until they're finished or ask if you can join in.
The clan names can be anything you want them to be, I was just representing the well known ones.
You don't have to play by the books of course, but you can if you want to. ;3
Be respectful and don't make too many dirty jokes or curse too often.
*I MAY ADD MORE RULES IF I NEED TO. ;D*
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy the map. 83

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
Re: [v1.13] Official Warrior Clan Map .:.DOWNLOAD.:.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 05:38:09 pm »
Thats amazing :0

I dont download maps anymore, but do you mind me inquiring on where you got all the meshes from? They're simply beautiful. Im referring to the trees and rocks :0

rawr_loud

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 05:43:17 pm »

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 07:39:42 pm »
Oh so amazing :D. Maybe I'll bring my retired Med. Cat here, just hang around and enjoy this smexy map. Yanno?

Ohhh Maybe I'll start a new small Warrior Cat Rp. But on my other Account, I made just for Warriors.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:45:27 am by Denio »

TheSilentSpirit

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 01:26:15 am »
Ohhh Myyy Gooood. @_@ This is the most BEAUTIFUL thing I've ever seen. Karma for 5 days, friend. 5 days. -Download spazm-

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 01:52:44 am »
Thank you for the response! I really gotta start retexturing things e-e

rawr_loud

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 05:45:40 pm »
Thanks for the support guys! ;D

Glad you like it. c;

Offline XeekyXeek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Mystery-Amalgamate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 08:42:08 pm »
Absolutely ASTOUNDING. Excellent job!!~ <33

Offline Candy741

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 09:53:10 pm »
Downloading! 8D Awesome map btw!

rawr_loud

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 12:14:05 am »
Thank you for all of your support~

^.^