Author Topic: What brought you to FH?  (Read 6855 times)

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
Re: What brought you to FH?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 07:33:18 pm »
Like most others, I found the game through WolfQuest

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline lillyp03

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 07:56:15 pm »
I too, found myself finding Feral Heart through YT/Videos. This video wasn't a music video but was a series of 2 videos. One, was a 'My Family Story' video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUXMX9Xk9ok. Another was a music video, but, sadly the people who made it stopped playing Feral Heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BchQ8fyeLAU. I personally thought at first that Feral Heart was nothing but a REALLY GOOD animation.. xD But soon I looked into it after seeing more and more YT videos. Now, I saw myself making my first character who is actually heavily based off of the female mate in the first 'My Family Story' video. lol

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 01:16:46 am »
When I was younger, I would watch my sister play Impressive Title on her laptop. The game looked like so much fun and I really wanted to play it, but my mother had made sure my computer time was limited (as well as my interaction with strangers). As evidenced by my account age, by 2011 I managed to get my own computer and found an unfortunately dead Impressive Title yet a fortunately very newly sprouting revival here! :^)

Offline FluffyPluff123

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Top Howler of the North
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Bloods Pack Website
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 02:22:48 am »
I met Feral-Heart by YouTube. I was tired of playing WolfQuest over the many years I've played the game. So yeah, I was looking for a game to download and I remembered Bereghost playing Feral-Heart so I signed up a day after. After the first few months of playing FH, I soon became very addicted. I played every single day so sometimes my mother took away my laptop so I can focus more on school. But overall, I met this game by YouTube, and I just game here for the canines. So I'm basically stuck in the Community.

Offline Unnuuk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm an anxious and satirical memer
    • Unnuuk
    • Feralheartattack
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 10:06:35 pm »
Was playing Wolfquest one day when somebody hopped onto the server I was in, and told everyone to check out FH because it had better character customization and what not, along with the fact that you didn't have to RP in first person, lmao. Been playing it ever since.

Mod Collection|Preset Shop
Icon by BoyHorror on dA
Signature by Me

Offline ReadyForFreddy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i need to rp like now
    • asviel
    • asviel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 04:56:46 am »
Like some people, I discovered FH through WolfQuest.  I was watching a WolfQuest video and I came across a FeralHeart music video in 2012(?) I thought it looked interesting and fun so I decided to check it out. Here I am now.. :7

Offline kinoei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • nyeeeessss
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 02:53:13 pm »
I found it through WQ, some IT servers aswell.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 05:36:24 am »
I needed a wolf game as a middleschooler or highschooler, I don't even remember. I really wanted one badly, and WolfQuest looked iffy. Found some FH videos on YouTube, and figured it was worth a shot. I had wanted something more in-depth, something more along the lines of Tokyo Jungle (the PS3 wasn't out yet I don't think, let alone Tokyo Jungle). Still, this was something. I wanted something with spirit and inspiration, as well as brutality. Well, 2/3 wasn't bad at all. Still looking, if anyone knows a game, but FH will always have a special place in my heart, especially when playing once with a close friend, who didn't stick with the game, but we had a powerful moment playing FH together that I will never forget.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline envyandwrath

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • magetea
    • Zidane Caelum
    • monkey-jesus
    • Wolfberryjam
    • mage_tea
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2016, 05:20:32 pm »
One of my old friends posted her character screenshots on Facebook and I got curious and downloaded it and started playing it

Offline Taizer

• Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2016, 05:43:03 pm »
I stumbled over FH through an old friend.
She was playing the game and posting screenshots on her deviantart, so I wanted to play to, because I thought it looked fun.
My friend has since left years ago, she only had interest in FH for a few small months, but well,  I'm still here. I think I've held on this long because I got into presetting and texturing, I've always loved being creative, so the modding side of the game really called out to me.
Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence