• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
Re: Pets?
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 05:59:56 am »
I got lots of pets, I love them all so much <3

Naner, I call him Sir-nans-a-lot. Lazy, attitude and fluffy. He loves to bite, had him for a year now, adopted him from a shelter. [Shelter photo]

Two-tones. He's a little off, and often runs into things or right in front of moving objects. He's missing his tail, also adopted from the shelter.

I had another shelter cat, but he went to a new home. Recently took in a stray cat, my parental control named him Vega bond.

Titus, English mastiff. He's very sweet, has an tail strong enough to knock you over. Loving an sweet, his kisses are pure slobber.

Sakura, very rough and playful. She's very destructive >.>
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:01:44 am by Steak medium rare »

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 04:36:43 pm »
Ola. I have um -cough cough- 13 pets. My most faved one's are my dogs and my cat.

My youngest animal, is my puppy. I got her in November, and her name is Poppy. We think she is a German Shepherd/Lurcher/Greyhound/thing. We all think she looks like a rat. She is very fast. and easily passes other dogs. But she is fierce and protective like a GSD. Yup.

Then there is Ollie. He is my Border Collie/ Cocker Spaniel. Hes a very good dog, and an amazing cheerer-uper. He is as we call 'The Toad hunter' as if you say "Get the Toads!" He darts off and searches for some!

Then my evil cat Batty, well shes not really evil. My brother found her in a bush when she was about 2 weeks old, and we raised her. She doesn't like cuddling but if she feels like it, she will snug you up!

Then there is my other pets, which aren't mine. They are all my sisters. She owns the four snakes, a mini-Boad, a Mountain King Snake, A Corn and a Milk snake. She also has two Fire-bellied Toads(Which are both males, but are called Mary-Kate and Ashley), Two Newts, and 2 fish...YUPP.

nightmares reign

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 07:00:36 pm »
People on here have lots of pets!  ;D
I have 10 guiena-pigs, 6 all ginger rabbits and 2 budgies

Not the best picture in the world...  :-\

hemuli

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 10:32:46 am »
My dog runs  toward walls. (: And if I say (in Finnish of course): Hey stupid!, he walks to me. His real name is Ami, but he's just way to dumb to understand anything.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 12:24:59 pm »
I've had seamonkeys, goldfish, and a pet Caterpillar named Mr. Bumpy.

Right now my mum has a canary :3

Offline kodawolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Inside your Closet <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 12:49:48 pm »
i've got only one pet named stella, a mix between two dogs, a yorkie and something else lol but soon i want my own wolf as a pet

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 12:53:35 pm »
I'm adding to my pets, we recently found a rabbit on the road so we took him home. Australia has enough feral rabbits thank you very much, we don't need more escaping from peoples yards.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho