Author Topic: Hello:)  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Hello:)
« on: January 19, 2011, 02:08:08 am »
^-- that's me

My quote of the week;(or month.. or year...)
"I don't know what i'm talking about.. it get's all jumbled up in my head"

Hey there, i'm Allie:)

.. but you can call me Aroxy. I'm a college student working towards getting my AA degree, and I work for a waterpark.
I live in the 'sunshine state' of the US, and i'm a HUGE gator fan! My truck has gator stuff all over it:)

I'm a huge family person, usually spending quality time over at my only sister's house. I'd say we've become pretty close over the last year.

I was born in the country, and that's where my heart will always be.. even though i'm a city girl now.

Things i want:)

* Another subwoofer for my truck.
* New clothes
* A Dodge truck (I have a ford :/)
* Rims and tinted windows for my truck
* To learn how to play my guitar. (I've had one for a while.. never learned how to play!)
* Gator seat covers, Gator floor mats and a Gator sticker for my back window(GOT ONE! ;D). (I already have gator dice, a gator steering wheel cover, and gator designs on the front of my truck and on the back)

I live to love and love to live!
I'd say i'm a pretty fun person to talk to and be around, so get to know me:)

More about me:)

I just recently got a boyfriend, and he makes me pretty happy(:

Oh, i've also recently become a huge Nascar fan.. My boyfriend's a major Kyle Busch fan (and i'm not so much.. but i'm not completely opposed to him either). I'm more of a T. Bayne kind of girl.. because he's a rookie, and he still won the Daytona 500!!

Anyway... my life's pretty awesome.. All i've been doing anymore is work, sleep, hang out with my boyfriend and work some more. I barely have time for myself!

The weather has been beautiful lately, so i've been going to the beach a lot.. can't wait until the summer, and then i'll just be lazy beach bum er'day of the week.

A Journal
February 25th, 2011
So.. I just found out today that I was nominated for March member of the month.. that's sorta-pretty-really exciting if I do say so myself! I've also reconnected with not just one, but two online buddies that I haven't talked to in a long time.. and i'm really excited about that as well(:
I've had the last two days off work (thank the lord.. I needed them bad) and i've spent both of those days at the worlds most famous beach. I'm pretty sunburned right now too.. my boyfriend kept making fun of me all night about how lobstery-looking I was.. but hey, I think he's just jealous! ;)
I've also reconnected with an old friend in real life too.. haven't seen her in over a year, so it was really fun going to the beach with her today. It's amazing how people change!

If anyone remember's me saying anything about my dog that ran away.. well.. I never found her ): but.. I'm pretty confident that somebody took her in and is taking very well care of her.. she definitely deserves it!

My other dog, Trixie.. well.. she's been driving me up a freakin' wall lately.. but I feel so bad for the poor thing. She's got this skin irritation that comes from the winter, and it's driving her crazy because it's so itchy.. We keep putting medicine on it, but it doesn't seem to be helping her. Wish I could just take the itch and pain away..

Anyway.. for anyone who's interested, just thought i'd update this thread a little bit. Going to be posting more in my journal though..

Thank you to anyone who votes(voted) for me for MoTM. You guys are definitely the best<3

~Aroxy
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 06:29:17 am by Aroxy »

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Hello:)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 05:20:35 am »
Hey there Aroxy! Welcome to the FH forums! :3 Hope you enjoy your time here!

Xxdemii

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 05:09:53 am »
I know you Roxeh!....it's Demii from a Loooooonnggg Time ago, nice to see ya again :)

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 06:08:54 am »
Hey Demii! :) It's nice to see you again too<3