Author Topic: Naruto-kun <3  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Naruto-kun <3
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 06:56:11 pm »
  XD I have eaten that pockie stuff and ramen. And this other stuff that I LOOOOOVE. The ramen not so much, I got it from a shopping center food court, and all the noodles were stuck together in a bunch, and the white thing with a red swirly was yuck XD Loved teh rest of it though Shame it was such a huge bowl I couldn't eat it all.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 07:01:48 pm »
I've never tried legitimate ramen with the fish cakes before. I want to. I've eaten yakitori, different varieties of rice, and a bunch of other things I can't remember how to pronounce at my local teppanyaki restaurant. I'm sort of just living off the cheap, styrofoam cup stuff. xD

I've always liked salty foods, I just can't understand how Naruto could live off of ramen. I know I could (on the cup noodles) if I absolutely HAD TO, but really. XD

I can't wait for Wednesday and the new chapter. All of them have been ending on cliffies and it's driving me crazy.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 04:09:09 am »
Lawl; "Why are you eating Kisame?!" Classic :'D. Eh...I guess you can have him, there's enough Naruto to go around -makes Naruto do Shadow Clone jutsu-

Me: "OK, Naruto. A lot of people want you" (I've seen a lot of people who want him) ", so could you please do Shadow clone Jutsu?" -does sparkly eyes-
Naruto: "All right, only because you're so hot."
Me: -face turns bright red and faints-
Naruto: "O.O What's wrong, Kitsune-chan?! Ok...I'll just do the jutsu. Shadow Clone Jutsu!" -has a lot of clones, then carries me back as I pretend to be unconscious-

Yeah that was bad hehehehe. I know it's kind of stupid to have a crush on an anime character, but I can't help it-he's too awesome. I guess I like him because he ISN'T cool, like Sasuke. I like impetuous guys because I'm an impetuous person, though I like to think of myself as calm and cool, but I guess I'm a happy medium : /. Now I'm rambling again. But at least you have a free part 1 Naruto. -gives a Naruto-
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 04:20:31 am by Kitsune »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 07:56:52 am »
By the way, has anyone noticed that one meaning of Naruto's name is a type of fish cake thing that goes in ramen (the other is maelstrom, which is like a whirlpool or something, I think).