Author Topic: To better understand me, I'll tell you about me!  (Read 1115 times)

Sevn

To better understand me, I'll tell you about me!
« on: April 08, 2012, 08:25:47 am »
Hello!

/Name\
Sevn Uspen

/Alliace\
Seven Up(lol), Sevy, Seven, sometimes called Seth

/Age\

/Gender\
Male

/Sexuality\
Homosexual
(don'tjudgeme)

/Status\
Single

/Personality\
I'll be honest, I am the uke type in case of anime prefrences. Basically, but I do have my moments when I can be tough, but I like to stay kind. I find it stup1d to be mean to anyone. It's not right. I can be random and crazy. Like many have p3rv1 times and such. Also I tend to us numbers to censor the bad, awkward words I don't like. > H <

/Likes\
My likes range from old school, to new. I do like anime, Hetalia, Black Butler, Sekai ichi hastukoi if I remember correctly and many others. I love baklava! And reading, hanging with friends and sleeping :'D

/Dislikes\
I HATE those mean and judgemental people. I don't like dairy too much from past events and ugh but it's ok with me now(ijustdoneeatitexssesively), I am an autophobic so, I don't like being alone for too long..

/Others\
I wear glasses, I draw acceptionally iwillgiveprooflatermaybe, Y401 fan pffft, I am just weird, and I cannot speak english too great.

/Friends\
I don't have any yet.. On here anyways. ; w ;
(iwillediteverytimeiearnafriend)

CloudFish

Re: To better understand me, I'll tell you about me!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:30:12 pm »
I just realized your name is like Seven Up. Like the drink. That amused me, intentional or not. And then I re-read your bio while posting this, and saw that people indeed call you Seven Up. Plus one karma for being yummy soda.