Author Topic: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [Inactive since 08/04/2012]  (Read 15273 times)

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Open|Accepting|Members Needed)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 11:57:27 pm »
Out of the corner of her eye, Yuna watched the blonde teen calm down as the broadcast of "Father" Cornello came up. "Oh god, that Cornello douche again? How typical. Anyway, so your aiming for some stealing from who now?" -She murmured almost silently to Hana. Her eyes were glittering with unknown emotions, but whatever feelings that shown in her eyes, they weren't friendly to strangers. A calico ear twiched under her hood, causing the lump that was located on her ear to move slightly. "If your aiming for those idiots back there, lemme try my usual strategy on them and if that doesn't work, you can try your tactic." She grinned. I bet this will be funner than we expected it to be. Stay here for a sec, I'll be back after I go get something that might help us." She stood up, smirking as she walked towards a practicly pitch black alleyway nearbye.

In the shadows, her body became deformed again, and she was a cat again after a moment or two. Her colors were still a odd, but that's just what make things funner. She came back to where Hana was still sitting with Mel, and gracefully leaped onto the table. "So," Her newly adorable kitty voice began. "Tell me, do you believe in people turning into cats my white-haired partner? I hope you don't mind helping me with my tactic for a bit." She then gave a catish grin.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:02:36 am by NeonANDKyro »
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 12:43:18 am »
Rebecca gave a "Hmph" as they talked about Cornello. "I still say that's a load of S***." she said glaring at the shop worker. "He's using alchemy, and it's driving me mad." May gave a bark of agreement, but soon sniffed the air and glared at the two young girls under hoods and their puppy. She snorted and focused her attention back to Al and Reb. "And for the record, the height difference it would be easy to mix you two up in ages and... other things." she said and pulled back her hood. "So do you guys want me to lead you to Cornello?" Rebecca asked the two brothers, kicking back with elbows up against the table, back towards the table, legs crossed, and leaning back with eyes closed and a grin on her face. Finally someone to put that imposter down. She felt a sharp pain in her side that caused her to blow her cool act as she grabbed her wounded side and watched blood seep from the cut and through the bandage and fabric. D***! I wont be able to continue like this when I'm making pools of blood wherever I am. She thought, gritting her teeth and screwing up her face in the pain. Blood seeped through the hand passing by between the fingers.
--------------
Hana glared at Yuna and gave a warning. "Shhh keep it down!" she said. She heard the radio talk about Cornello and listened to the gossip of it between the blond, the girl and dog, the iron giant (pun) and the shop worker. Mel gave an uneasy growl at the border collie until it looked away from her, then she just laid there with scrunches on her muzzle in an aggressive show. Hana smirked and whispered to Yuna "Once they return from seeing cornello, we take that silver watch." she pointed out the chain hanging from the blond's red jacket's pocket. "No sooner, they have too much action for us to catch them off guard." She paused puzzled noticing she was talking to an odd cat. She recognized it and said "Sure, just take the watch though."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:12:49 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2012, 01:01:18 am »
The cat waved her paw with a slight chuckle that sounded like a chirping-mixed-with-purring sound. "Hehe, the watch? I thought you might've wanted to go for that. So what have you got in mind for us to get it from the..." She paused and giggled and she leaned over and whispered. "The overreacting blonde shortie? And what 'bout that dog?" She glared at the border collie, but her eyes shined with a taunting glow that only said: Come and get me ya stupid mutt, you'll just get a mouth full of claws and your own blood. Yep, she had a pretty violent mind when it came to unfriendly canines. "So when the time comes, if you want, you can just send me over there and I can snatch it and throw it at you before Mr. Rageful can get to me. But let's here what you have in mind first." Yuna contently swatted the glowing peridot charm on her necklace that still hung around her neck. Heh, good thing Mr. 'Oh! I'm gunna kill you!' won't be fast enough to get to me.... I hope...

Her whispering voice didn't get any louder, it was still almost silent. "After they get back from idiotic church dude? Got it."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:33:38 pm by NeonANDKyro »
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2012, 10:03:36 pm »
poke? -waiting on katsa-)

The liar and the thief

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »
((I'm sorry, may post soon >.<
Having a major case of Writer's Block for this and having little inspiration for it~))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2012, 01:28:11 am »
-chatted in chatango-
Kat will hopefully have something soon.)
Hana narrowed her eyes at the dog and said "Don't worry about her, Mel will take care of the dog. Trust me." she whispered to the cat and nodded to her relaxed puppy. (Short. Nothing to put for Rebacca yet)

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 12:55:38 pm »
bump?)

The liar and the thief