Author Topic: More 'Effects'  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
More 'Effects'
« on: August 14, 2012, 10:33:48 pm »
I was thinking about the time a few of my friend's were talking about how the manes don't move in Feral Heart. They are kinda hair-sprayed into place, no movemeant at all what so ever. Well, maybe the manes could move like the body does.
Also, there is weather and all, but I say there should also be wind with a sound effect for it. The trees could move with the wind like in FH+.
Another thing, the moon is always full. It doesn't go through any cycles at all. So unless FH is on a different panet or something, I say the moon should have cycles. ^^
And yet ANOTHER thing that would be nice. If we could have more actions, like a tail flick, or the wing dance like in Impressive Title, that would make things a whole lot more fun and interesting. :D

Side Note:
If any of these things were mentioned in past threads I apologize  for my ignorance.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: More 'Effects'
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 10:57:18 pm »
I think most of these have been mentioned before, but yes, they would be nice to have. c:

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 11:46:58 pm »
As lovely as all this would be to add these extra details into the game to make it seem more realistic, as I have said before this seems like too much detail for minor things. To put in all these nice things you suggest would just be more work on an already long list of things people have asked to be added in the game. We first need to focus on other areas of the game that need the attention before adding these features I think... I am all for adding new dances and actions though since there is more use to it.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 12:05:15 am »
As lovely as all this would be to add these extra details into the game to make it seem more realistic, as I have said before this seems like too much detail for minor things. To put in all these nice things you suggest would just be more work on an already long list of things people have asked to be added in the game. We first need to focus on other areas of the game that need the attention before adding these features I think... I am all for adding new dances and actions though since there is more use to it.

Ah, I know what you mean. I'm not saying these are a must have or anything, but if these little ideas are implemented in the future, if the more important things have been dealt with already, then they would be a nice little touch of detail to the game . ^^

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 01:58:31 am »
I'd like trees move but I think thenthe game will glitch and have lagg.Many people are in-game and the game itself got some backups so putting more detailed things may make it glitching more.Just saying.I love the tsil flicking idea and I guess some more actions would be really great :)