Author Topic: Dumbest rumours  (Read 14778 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Dumbest rumours
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2013, 10:14:45 pm »
There was a rumor at a school I once went to about this kid. He was in my friend's older sister's 3rd grade class. He never said anything. At all. He always tried to look at other peoples answers on tests and such and even if they covered them up he still got the same answers. But after a while he committed suicide. It's said that his ghost roams the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade halls because 4th and the 5th graders were mean to him and he hated 3rd grade. But I never saw anything when I was there. o_o

PS. I am totally freaked out by creepypasta. I read two stories and freaked out. Yeah, I'm easily scared and very sensitive.

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 03:44:54 am »
Lets see the dumbest rumor I heard was in 4th grade...My favorite teacher murdered someone so I decided to go ask her in the front of the class. Everyone was so shocked to hear that she ALMOST murdered someone o.0..
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

BouncyLion101

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 05:08:32 am »
The dumbest rumor I heard was that my math teacher was gay and was married to a guy.
e.e He found out and spent about 5 minutes showing each of his classes pictures of his wife.

Offline BurrakuDusk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2013, 09:08:11 pm »
The dumbest rumor I heard was when a few girls at school were going around saying that once every 100 years, there's a solar flare that knocks out all electricity and that it was going to happen this year...  Yeah, it's pretty dumb. =/

Offline KayKay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • laughter is the best medicine
    • STEAM_0:0:170006685
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2013, 01:20:16 pm »
Oh god where do I start.

Well there was one, The whole 'Christopher Walken for President of the united states!' floof.

I was like.

"Wat?"

Completely utter stupidity I must say..
𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
                               ▬▬▬
                                            𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢  𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹  𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑺.