Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 36780 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk sat up, she narrown\ing her pupils into slits and extended her claws out a little bit."Just came for a walk.Nothing else, and i dont have much of a pack." her eyes began to glow."And that was not a proper way to introduce your self to a female.She flicked all 5 of her tail and began to play around with the wolves infornt of her.Her eyes closed as she lifted her head.Then she opened one silghtly, "And for my proper introduction, I am Saluk, Alphess of the Fire Clan.Now your turn." She closed her eye agian.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:55:46 am by tana »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

ToxicBloodBath

A thick fog coated the forest, making it look more eerie than usual. Everything was still, and quiet. You could hear a twig snap from a mile away. No animals were in sight. Probably because the Dark Clan's home was near, and these wolves are known for there twisted ways. Nocturne lay on a large, flat rock in a deep slumber. The brute male started to awake as birds began to chirp. Almost immidiately the chirping stopped at the sound of a bark. Carla was awake. He lifted his head up from his paws and let out a yawn, showing off his large teeth that could pose a threat to an enemy. He quickly got up on all fours and started off towards his pack's territory. If he wasn't there that probably wouldn't look good on his part. Nocturne raised his pace to a quick trot, hoping everybody hadn't been awake for too long. He slowed himself to a walking pace, and emerged from the thick morning fog of the forest and approached his leader, Carla. "Good morning." He said, with a submissive bow.

JackobLoveu

Wolfen stepped back, and looked at female wolf. "Oh sorry..I just don't like intruders" he said as he apologies. Zupin turned to his favorite pup."Hey kiddo..Want are you doing up?" he smiled, gently picking the pup, and taking back with others, leaving the she-wolf and Wolfen alone. Wolfen turned his head, watching Zupin walking away. Then he turned back to the female wolf, and finally introduced himself. "I'm Wolfen, leader of the Earth pack" he said, standing proud and tall.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk opened one of her eyes as Wolfen introduced himself.She opened the other eye and nodded."Thats more like it.And I'm new and being an Alphess.I dont exctaly have any pack members." she grabed open of her tails and started to brush it with her paw.She flicked her ear and layed down on her side agian.
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

Wolfen felt kinda bad for female wolf, and walked beside her, hoping it was awkward. Then turned the way that lead back to his territory, and he exchange glances back on the female wolf. "You stay want..Just saying" he stated, hoping this wasn't awkward or weird. Then he got up getting ready to leave.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
You stay want? o_o?I think you have a typo there :P))
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

(Erm..No I didn't.. xD)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Oh.Are you meaing do you want to stay in their pack then or somthing else?Im confuzzled))
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

(Ya. Stay in Wolfen's pack.. Etc)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Ah.Alrighty.))Saluk started at him in surprise."But isent you pack full of Earth elementals?" she raised a brow and grabed another tail and began grooming that one. -short-
???? ??? ?????