Author Topic: "I, Predator" -AnimalPlanet  (Read 26039 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: "I, Predator" -AnimalPlanet
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 05:17:55 pm »
Very true, Drago. The ones I would like are as followed:

Eagles vs Rabbits
 Bear vs Deer
 Polar Bear vs Seal
 Snake vs Frog
 Lion vs Elephant
 Wolf vs Deer
 Komodo Dragon vs Water Buffalo

What do you guys think? *puppy face*

Offline Abomine

• Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 06:36:29 pm »

Eagles vs Rabbits
 Bear vs Deer
 Polar Bear vs Seal
 Snake vs Frog
 Lion vs Elephant
 Wolf vs Deer

Those all sound great, except for the Lion vs. Elephant, which isn't very realistic. Lions and predators in general tend to leave adult elephants alone, but lions will kill an elephant calf if they get the chance. So maybe that could be changed to 'Lion vs. Elephant Calf'.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 07:15:19 pm »
Komodo dragon vs water buffalo could be changed to something more believable but I dun know what komodo dragons eat so ignore me if i'm wrong xD

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 07:53:37 pm »
Well, Komodo dragons DO eat water buffalo. They have "toxic saliva" so when they bite the buffalo (which is MUCH bigger than them), the poison enters the wound and, eventually, kills the buffalo. Even though the buffalo is about five times larger than the Komodo dragon. Quite amazing, really. ^^

EDIT:

Eagles vs Rabbits
 Bear vs Deer
 Polar Bear vs Seal
 Snake vs Frog
 Lion vs Elephant
 Wolf vs Deer

Those all sound great, except for the Lion vs. Elephant, which isn't very realistic. Lions and predators in general tend to leave adult elephants alone, but lions will kill an elephant calf if they get the chance. So maybe that could be changed to 'Lion vs. Elephant Calf'.

That's true...but then again it IS possible. So maybe as you progress you could get bigger and bigger (as an elephant), until you're nearly impossible to hunt. Sort of like the Shark vs Cape Fur Seal, except in that one you get faster and faster (seal) and stronger and stronger (shark).

DOUBLE EDIT:  Oh, and maybe you can keep growing your pride (lions) or herd (elephants) as more members or NPCs come. Then, as a lion, if your pride is big enough, you could take down an adult elephant ;3
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:57:36 pm by Twizzlerr »

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 10:00:03 pm »
I used to play I Predator, It was fun for awhile then I kind of slowly left the Game. Then came IT, Now FeralHeart. {Not that I'm going to leave FeralHeart.} x.O

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 10:02:03 pm »
Or maybe they could make one with THE most endangered feline on Earth- The Iberic Bobcat vs rabbits.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 11:34:18 pm »
OH YUS! INDANGERED ANIMALS!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 09:17:56 pm »
They could make 35 episodes just with 'em!
So sad :c.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 10:44:21 pm »
Yea. We are, in fact, indirectly causing some of those animals to be endangered. Because of our fancy medicines and squeaky clean environment, illness has had to evolve and evolve to be tougher and less easy to cure so they can survive. That is why some animals are dying. Before what was a simple flu cell that your body could easily shove off is now a super strong, super tough invader that can kill. That is also why the flu has gotten stronger and stronger each year. I have a few theories that I believe have the highest chance of working in a human apocalypse. The first is the universe imploding...but the second is some sort of illness (probably cancer or the flu) will get so strong where there is no cure, wiping out people is mass numbers. Perhaps, even, they could end most life on Earth.

Just a thought. XD

Offline Abomine

• Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 03:57:13 am »
Yea. We are, in fact, indirectly causing some of those animals to be endangered. Because of our fancy medicines and squeaky clean environment, illness has had to evolve and evolve to be tougher and less easy to cure so they can survive. That is why some animals are dying. Before what was a simple flu cell that your body could easily shove off is now a super strong, super tough invader that can kill. That is also why the flu has gotten stronger and stronger each year. I have a few theories that I believe have the highest chance of working in a human apocalypse. The first is the universe imploding...but the second is some sort of illness (probably cancer or the flu) will get so strong where there is no cure, wiping out people is mass numbers. Perhaps, even, they could end most life on Earth.

Just a thought. XD

We're starting get a bit off-topic here, but are you implying that we should not have medicine or clean environments?

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART