Author Topic: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)  (Read 69129 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 08:17:31 pm »
I know right? So excited to rp with everyone.
That's fine. I don't mind that at all. ;3

I shall add him to the list as well. He's an adorable looking cat X3

Also! Yuki~ You be accepted. I shall add you too. <3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 08:21:02 pm »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:03:03 am by The-Blue-Bowtie-Of-Awesome »

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 08:26:00 pm »
God almighty, that is the most massive application I have ever made in my entire LIFE. I worked on it for the whole day. WHOLE. DAY. Ended up posting last, which I am not surprised of. But my dear god, I am BEAT.

And did I mention I overstepped the character limit? I had more than twenty thousand characters in that post. I had to shorten to many things to actually be able to post it. My dear Lord above. That was INSANE.

BUT.

Here I am after all. All safe and sound and ready for action~.  Heya guuuuuuuuuuuuys~! Hey Soaring, hey Yuki, hey Blacky, hey Tangle, hey everyone~!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:33:28 pm by Blue-The-Awesomest »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 08:32:44 pm »
Accepted! A thousand times accepted XD
Good to have you on board Blue! ;3
Epic app as always~ You never stop amazing me. Gah it's so awesome. Stupid character limits on fh. The awesomeness that is Dames is being denied. XD

I shall add him to the list and in a bit I think we can start roleplaying.

Any ideas as to wear to start? The forest, the city? I have some ideas for the city but I want you guys to be included as much as possible.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 08:44:23 pm »
'Ello Blue! 'Ello Blacki! 'Ello Kasai! What a pleasure to meet you, Yuki :'D!

Well, seeing as how war is about to boil over.. Why not start off in the morning as to where the Hatter is having a meeting the Library?

I'll have Cricket's complete form soon but late, sadly.

(I see this is a sausage fest.)

SoulRevenge

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 08:48:38 pm »
(Well, Hello Yuki, Hello Soaring, Hello Blue, Hello Tangle, and hello Kasai ouo)

(I've had thoughts on starting out in the city as well, and I like Soaring's idea; a meeting held by the Hatter seems like a good way to get this roleplay started~)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 09:29:00 pm »
[Hi everyone! =) I'm not opposed to a meeting. But my only question is: who would be coming to this meeting? Just anyone opposed to the King? The only ones in the Hatter squad are the Hatter and Nikolai and Nikolai is kind of in hiding.

What were the ideas for the city, Tangle? I'm not really opposed to anything ^^]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 09:36:31 pm »
EDIT:

This post originally stank up with nonsense. My apologies to everyone that had to read it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:43:29 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 09:43:39 pm »
(I like the idea of the meeting. I was thinking mainly Hatter Squad and Children of Ikar meeting up. But I don't want to leave anyone out. Which would really be Blacki's characters and Soaring's. I mean, they could be an exception, brought in with Ikar and Frida.

My idea was to have a few confrontations with some drug cartels of Red Hearts, causing some commotion in the safe-zone. A bit of spider problems too lol. We could always merge the ideas as well. Oh wait, we could actually bring in Tucker, Glen, and Erin in that way. I can incorporate Ikar and Frida to have them bring the two in if you'd like. Yeah, I think that could work.

I think maybe we'll settle on the library because I have a starting post I've got coming along and it's sort of leaning towards the whole library idea. Got an few tricks up my sleeve with some things that could go on in there if we'd like. I know at the moment we don't have any enemy characters but we can still discuss a few things. Mainly what I had in the whole 'current plot' thing which was to give a setting.

Edit: Aaaw Soar. XD I got a few ideas from what you said so it's okay lol. )

SoulRevenge

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 10:25:17 pm »
(That seems like a good idea to me!

Every character would be attending the meeting, and we'd be all dragged into there in a somewhat realistic way.

Anyway, I'm hoping we can start soon ;a;. I've literally been hopping around my house in excitement and anticipation  xDD. I need to join more of your roleplays, Tangle ;3;.

--/Really has nothing to suggest or say now, derpderpderp))