Author Topic: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open! Not Accepting!  (Read 11623 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open! Not Accepting!
« on: March 02, 2013, 08:36:49 pm »

~Facing The Wind...~

.:Plot:.

You are a normal sledge dog.... But there is something happening between the humans. "Dangerous..." They say, "Mission..." "What if they don't return?" Word spreads on that 6 huskies along with 1 human, are going on a dangerous mission... Around the Antarctic weather,  pulling heavy boxes with them... 500 miles across the icy snow, but there are wolves, bears, things you couldn't imagine lurking around the icy corner... Will You Survive, or get swallowed by the thick snow.

Other Stuff :P

Time Of Day: 6.55am
Month: December/Winter.
Weather: Blizzarding.

What's happening right now?: The Musher is just about to start mushing, so you better get your paws ready for a over long run!

Not Accepting.

The Code For Perfect Husky Sledging.
Code: [Select]
Hike= Run/go.
Jee= Left.
Hoh= Right.
Stop and Hook= Stop!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:13:09 pm by HuskyStar »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Wip!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:45:14 pm »
Time for the boring Part!
.:Rules:.

||1.|| You either have to be any type of Husky, or a Alaskan Malamute
||2.|| No unrealistic things happening!
||3.|| All the usual Feral Heart Rp rules!
||4.|| If you have read the rules, please put 'Frosty Weather Out Here!' Anywhere in your Application.
||5.||Please use realistic, not drawn or anime, photos of your Sled Dogs!
||6.|| Only mild Cursing...
||7.|| No killing your Sledge mates, no matter how mean they are!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:26:20 am by HuskyStar »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- -ONLY LITERATE FLOOFIES!- Wip!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 08:54:35 pm »
Ranks!

Alphas: The two Dogs at the front, no matter what Gender. Do Not have to be mates.
Betas: The two Dogs in the Middle, no matter what Gender.  Do not have to be mates.
Deltas: The Two Dogs at the Back, no matter what Gender. Do Not have to be mates.

Application!

Name:
Description/picture:
Personality:
Breed:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

Code: [Select]
Name:
Description/picture:
Personality:
Breed:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

My app!

Name: Blue.

Description/picture: Blue has a black pelt, along with lots of white parts on him. He has odour blue eyes, making him look very mystical in a way. His thick pelt protects him against the blizzards, but he can still get cold at times. His long, bushy tail normally brushes against the ground.

Personality: Blue has a spiritual personality, and will try to help your problems. He is more like the leader of the whole group, but he always says, 'I couldn't do it with out the help.' He can be snappy, to the other dogs who doesn't pay respect to his Sled mates! Blue is rather intelligent, and will likely to take the safer side of options, rather than taking risks.

Breed: Alaskan Husky.

History: A beautiful, Purebred Husky, named Breeze, gave birth to 4 healthy, energetic pups. Blue was the most peaceful of his three siblings. Blue, was only one of the pups, Chloe, June, and Digger was the other siblings. Harry, the father, never cared about the pups, and just wanted to fulfil his dream, of becoming a master sled dog.

Blue was just so peaceful, and graceful, he just wanted to find peace in life. ~WIP~

Crush: None.

Mate: None.

Other: Frosty Weather Out Here!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:46:56 pm by HuskyStar »

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 09:00:53 pm »
Cool! I like Huskies! I'm stalking this thread! How many characters can you have? Just one?

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 09:06:29 pm »
God, you are so lucky I just finished... And yes, just one. And when it says WIP do not post... Your Lucky I just finished!

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open & Only LITERATE FLOOFIES!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 09:20:45 pm »
Oh, right sorry, I would've deleted my post anyway if it was a problem, sorry! ^^'

Name: Jai
Description/picture:
Personality: A stubborn, cheeky female with a big taste for adventure, she's smaller (Despite her picture) then most huskies, yet is a full on Pure-breed Alaskan Malmute. She's cocky and enjoys playing the snow and is quite mischivious. Despite her slips and slides to her personality she's deathly loyal and trustworthy and wouldn't tell a secret unless it was completely nessacary for her sled-mates to know.
Breed: Alaskan Malmute
History: She was raised and trained in teh sled-dogs ways, and h lived in the snowy areas for her entire life. She was never bred to be a sled-dog, she was just bred by a breeder and adopted at a young age when teh mother died and the humans chucked teh pups out. She was seperated from her brothers and sisters and found by some sled-dog owners. Since then she's always wanted to prove herself and be a dog near the front.
Crush: none
Mate: None
Other: Frosty Weather Out Here!

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 09:21:32 pm »
Name: Panik (means "daughter" in Eskimo.)
Personality: The Alaskan Malamute has a rough history and has been known to distance herself away from the other members when they're talking about an uncomfortable topic or go off mad about "adventures" or "doing crazy things." She isn't the type of dog to go off as hyperactive but rather take it slowly and steadily to herself focused on what is going around in her scenery. She tries to give out advice to those that ask for it, but if they constantly talk back or ignore what she has given, she will back off and not give anymore. She respects her other teammates but it'll disappear if they don't act civil or give her back the respect. She is usually the overprotective type that'll go keep towards herself until the climax of an argument in which she'll slip in and avert them to something else. Panik is rather the family type and wishes to keep bonds within the sled team close as most other teams just think of each other as merely "members," and fight for rank.
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
History:  She is a purebred Alaskan Malamute when born and being the only pup of the litter to survive as the environment she was born in wasn't the greatest. She was born to a breeder that placed his dogs out ,regardless of gender or status, into the ring to fight and raise money seeing as how the conman failed to even sell the puppies. When Panik was placed into the ring, she fought with several others that were basically "half siblings," seeing as how her father was the alpha male to be bred about and she won her battles while gaining several small scars if defeated. She was later found by the sled master on the street after being abandoned for breaking her foot and he took her in. Soon, she became part of the sled team.
Crush: ---
Mate: ---
Other:
*She is an early morning riser and would be the one to wake up their sled master. Usually in charge of activities outside of leading the sled.

Frosty Weather Out Here!
[/font]

[[ :3 Thank you kindly, HuskyStar.]]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:44:12 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 09:27:42 pm »
Savin' your spot hay Soarin!;) Turtle, accepted!))

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »
Great, thanks!

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 09:31:33 pm »
We can start when there are 6 Huskies.