Author Topic: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open! Not Accepting!  (Read 11621 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Lets hope Lupo hurrys!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Awesomesauce. Thanks for accepting!

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
Can wait to get started. :D

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[ Aww yeah! :3 Just a question, Husky. What positions are taken? I know there are 2 Alphas, 1 Delta, and 1 Beta, but what about Jai and Steele? They don't have rank listed. xD ]]
[[EDIT: Welcome to the sled team, Lupo! ]]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:47:27 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Accepted! WOOT!

I declare this RP OPEN!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Blue

Blue obediently followed the musher towards the stable Sledge. His heart was pounding, with nervousness, but with a whole lot of excitement. He sat down, next to the leash that was meant to be attached to his red harness. Fred, as the Musher was called, clipped it on, and gave him a good pat. "Good luck Blue..." He whispered, before walking off to get the other dogs. Blankly, Blue stared out into the blinding blizzard, his thick fur getting buffeted. "Oh... Will we survive?" He asked the wind, his paws getting buried with snow. His odour blue eyes were half closed as the wind made them water. With a long, deep sigh, he faced the floor, blinking. Mother of all spirits, light our paths on the way past this horrible weather.. He prayed, wishing there was a sign that they would make it.

A couple of minutes later, he sniffed in to scent Fred coming back with another Husky/Malamute. He looked to see who it was but the bubbling snow was so blinding, that he couldn't even make out the next Sled dog to wait outside in the cold.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile

Maximus

White soft flakes of snow fell silently on the muzzle of the awakened dog as he pushed his way out of his white grey roofed doghouse and into the swollen dark-blue morning. The clouds were beginning to pull together forming a dark grey silhouette over the morning sky as his watery blue eyes gazed at the swirling snow over layering the already snowy ground. From the lazy heavy clouds, the alpha could tell that a blizzard was awaiting him soon. Maximus followed the shoveled path to the small log house where his owners had left six dry bowls of kibble for each member of the team. It tasted oddly stale as he guessed that it had been put out long before he had woken up, as some bowls where eaten already. Sighing to himself he forced the rest of the kibble down his chilly throat while watching his sledge-human eating with a few of his humans companions through the window of the house.

"That a'boy Max, nice and easy." His human clipped his black collar and harness, guiding him over to the sledge that was waiting at the front of the house. Fred walked him over to the front of the leashes, strapping and clipping in his leashes next to the other Alpha who smelled of adrenaline. The snow was now coming down hard making a hazy shield of white as Fred ruffled his head before he turned to bring the next dogs. "Good morning Blue. How are today on this fine day of white?" He spoke softly to the male beside him as he referenced to the snow that became thicker by the moment. Maximus craned his head over to his side getting a glimpse of the dogs that were being harnessed in behind him. "I hope we are given safe travels today," he said again feeling his stomach clench with a sudden nervous feeling. He had been through blizzards before, but with a different team. Hopefully everyone would be able to get through this.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Panik
Ah, the sweet taste of the wind blowing allowed for the female Beta to to take time to reminiscence of the previous times in the snow in which she played with when her mother had allowed her to and when there was time left. Where she was unable to hop upward and only her tail would appear poking out of the placid scenery. The Alaskan Malamute wagged her tail at the thought as she seemed to be off in thought as she sat under a extended roof of a shed but she heard the ringing of the reins being attached to one of the alphas, Blue. She wrinkled her nose to find the scent of the other alpha, Maximus approaching Fred ,the sledge master, and he was harnessed just like everyone should be. Without needing to be called over, she obediently padded over with her head hung low while she was scratched between the ears.  "Make sure to keep awake like you did with me," the sledge master joked at the fact that her usual howling was his own alarm clock. She barked in amusement towards his antics as he smiled and began to attach the reins.

Fred checked how tight the collar was, checking to see if the female would respond but she lopped out her tongue and looked up at with with her tail wagging. He nodded his head towards himself, recollecting his thoughts, as he went off to assemble the rest of the team. "Good mornin', Maximus and Blue," she politely muttered as her ears perked up to hear what was going 'bout around them. "I hope we are given safe travels today," was all she heard from Maximus as he glanced back over to the remainder of the team being attached as she nods and responded, "Safe travel all lies within the bonds of the team." Her long winter coat began to flake up with the falling snow as she calmly shook her body with it falling off.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open! Not Accepting!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 04:46:42 pm »
Jai

Jai  rolled over in the soft white flecks f snow tickling her ears as they touched the thin strands of fur. Her ears twitched impatiently as she got up, her fur covered in snow, giving her the image of an albino husky of sorts. Her thick fluffy coat kept her warm, which allowed her to roll in the snow daily too if she got too hot. Jai barked, pleased with herself at the mess she'd made to her coat. She quickly scrambled out the snow hole and gave a brief shake, allowing small patches of ginger fur to show. She panted calm, looking around to see if she could see her sled mates. She quickly spotted two or three in the distance and bowed down, quite proud of herself to know that she'd found them so quickly. Or...at least she thought that was her sled-mates, from this distance she could barely tell them apart!

The ginger and white Alaskan Malmute trotted over to the gthering Huskies, as she got closer she relised she was right thinking taht they were her seld-mates and sped up. When she got there she realised taht they were getting ready to go on a sled-ride. She stood a little bit behind, waiting patiently to be fitted into a spot of her own. 'Hey guys.' she barked, wagging her tail as it curled over her back. She shook the snow from her pelt after previously playing in a snow ditch, "Have heard what the human's have been saying? Sounds pretty exciteing!" she asked, tilting her head and her ears pointed towards the groud as she did so, giving her a bit of a funny look. Her tail uncurled and fell limp towards the ground as she awaited a reply from her sled-mates.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:21:02 pm by Turtle »

Siggy by Rustys!