Author Topic: Tearing Apart.... .:Leopard Role play:. Open and Accepting!  (Read 11438 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Tearing Apart.... .:Leopard Role play:. Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 11:19:18 pm »
((Thanks))

Phantom padded up to the lake as she crouched down showing her muscles she dipped her head down the the water and she began to lap up the liquid. Her ears were perked and her tail swayed side to side thudding off the ground as it landed at each side, her ears twitched as she heard whispering and then a bush shook and the sound of a stick cracked. She turned around to see two dark shadows in the bush letting out a snarl she turned around exteding her legs and jumping accross a little water she ran off the humas arguing as she could hear in the distance; 'Damn you!' - 'What?!' - 'That was all your fault!' he paused for a second 'I told you to shoot the darn cat but you never listen!' - 'Well maybe you should do it yourself next time if your so bothered!' the two men then went silent and one shouted 'AAARRGGHH!' and stormed off, the one who was suppose to shoot let out a chuckle and followed the other up the hill. She lifted from the long grass and sighed she padded over to a tree at an inclosed area near a cave. She jumped up into the tree and lay on a branch hear head on her two front paws whilst her legs and tail dangled down.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:16:44 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 11:31:12 pm »

"Well, I don't think a cub would 'like like' a old Grandma like me!" She joked, flicking her tail. She watched him crawl  to her, and curl up on her large paw. "Sleepy Ah?" She purred, lying down. She felt quite sleepy, so she rested her head on the feathers, her eyes flicking up and down. She heard a large shout, and perked her ears, lying bolting her head up. She wondered what she should do, leave it, go and leave the cub, or go and take him... She sighed, and picked him up, before gently putting him on her back. She wrapped her tail around him, so he wouldn't fall, and started to run towards the sound.

When she got there, she saw a African Leopard, and thought for a second if she could be Hanka's mum. But no, she didn't smell like him. She skidded to a halt, and mewed her face in a horror expression, "What happened, are you okay? Was anyone else hurt?!" She couldn't help but blurt the questions out.

She kept quiet though, for the cubs sake.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 11:37:21 pm »
Hanka raised his head, when felt something running and there legs going forward and backwards. The young cat got up for a second and a dense light above [wait it's night or day?]. He raised his head for a second, then drop it down, going back to sleep. -super short. sorry-

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 12:12:17 am »

Phantom looked as the she leopard came running up to her she tilted her head 'Nothing really just the hunters again i dont see their problem, and yes i am fne thanks and nope no one was hurt' she let out a smile towards the amur leopard as her tail awayed side to side again she spotted the small cub on her back and let out a warming smile. Then turning her attention back to the she cat she had a warming smile on her face.  (sorry short)
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 12:32:09 am »
Mid-Day))

Star gasped in relief, and curled her tail. ''Nothing really just the hunters again I don't see their problem, and yes I am fine thanks and nope no one was hurt" The African Lion purred. She purred back.
"Thank Goodness! I'm not so good with my Medication skills!" She chuckled, wrapping her tail around her right, hind leg. She watched her look at Hanka, than back and Star. "Ah, my name is Star, and this is Hanka..." She added, pointing to Hanka with her large whiskers. " I know he's not my breed, I'm taking care of him... He doesn't have any parents." She mewed, but kept the last sentence in a whisper. The sun shone on her fluffy pelt, making her quite hot, but she didn't show it. -short not good with conversations and typing!-

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2013, 12:36:07 am »

Name:Apollo
Breed:Persian Leopard
Personality:Aollo is a wise leopard. He also attractive to look up to or be with someone. This young male, is a very sweet or can be flirty to a female whomever he sees. Also he very muscular and protective, so if he see you in danger, he'll help you. Also, he have a soft spot for cubs.
Mother:Ceses
Father:Zeus
Pride Or Loner:Loner
Cubs:None, but wuld love to have some
Mate:N/A But would love to have one
Crush:None, at the moment
History:Well before Apllo was in a pack before. He was a indeed special leopard until his friends got jealous, so they chased him off his pack. Apollo was really hurted that day, so wondered off looking for a mate or someone to be with for forever.
Other:Chesse.
Everyone@: He can a crush..If you guys want one. ;/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:41:43 am by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2013, 12:42:10 am »
Accepted! Hey -nudges- Star doesn't have a mate -nudges again-))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2013, 12:55:50 am »
(Thanks and sure xD)
Apollo was up still, still wondering around the area, looking for a pack or a mate to be with. He signed and continued walking until he heard a shot. The young male ears peaked, surprisingly of seeing a she cat in this kind of areas. He signed and whisper under his breath. "Thanks Zues." [Made up leopard god] he said, as he travled to the sound of the she cat scent. -short-

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2013, 02:27:40 am »

She let out a chuckle to what star said 'Well nice to meet you two maybe i will see you guys around more often' she replied then she added 'And i am so sorry to hear about Hanka not having any parents maybe i will have luck finding him some' she smiled as she bowed towards Star and Hanka then turing around she dashed off into the distance as she came accross a camo coloured jeep, there were two men standing on the other side as she hid in the grass as they fired the gun once she lay stll watching them from a distance this time.
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2013, 02:35:38 pm »

Star bowed her head, "I wish you luck..." She purred. Star nose twitched, as she scented a male near. She spun around, and trotted towards the scent. She finally stopped at a handsome male African Leopard. With a short gulp, she meowed, "Hello There..." Her tail almost let go of Hanka, but then she remembered. Her paws moulded into the dirty mud, and she didn't really care, she just looked at the handsome male... -short-