Author Topic: ~]??? ???? ???????[~ My new Warrior cat roleplay! Open and accepting!  (Read 11549 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: ~]??? ???? ???????[~ My new Warrior cat roleplay! Open and accepting!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 06:17:59 pm »
Name~ SpottedPaw
Age~ 7 Moons.
Kin ~ Her mother is named PetalFlower, and she looks like her daughter, but more on the white side than the brown. Her father, named MudClaw, looks exactly the same of his daughter, and is proud of it! SpottedPaw's brother has the name of JerryPaw, while her baby sister, at the age of 6 moons is named BerryKit.
Kits ~ She is way to young!
Mate ~ She Is Way to young!
Clan ~ DuskClan
Rank ~ Medicine Cat Apprentice.
History ~ Nothing to much, she's just a apprentice!
Personality ~ SpottedPaw is the more ambitious girl, and is likely to do good in her new career. She is very secretive, and will likely sneak around to what others have to say. She is more on the positive side of life, and is always goofing around with her big brother, Jerrypaw. She loves to watch what the Medicine Cat, and although she doesn't like it at the same time, she likes to see how she can help injured people.

Roleplay Sample ~
The Bengal Cat blinked open her golden eyes, seeing the protective bramble around her. "Another day, another job!" She heard Jerrypaw snicker to himself, not realizing that his baby sister was awake. "Be more positive! Everyday we are getting closer to a Warrior-ship! And Medicine Cat-Ship!" She mewed, flicking her tail. Her words must have frightened Jerrypaw as he stuttered the next words, "If we ever do make it... Our Prey is going!" Sighing, Spottedpaw lifted herself up. Her paws ached terribly, but she managed to stumble out of the den with out falling over.  Her stomach dramatically rumbled, and she looked towards the Fresh Kill Pile. All that was on there was a rather plump mouse, Vole, another mouse, a bird, and a rabbit. She turned away, not wanting to eat the tiny food they had left. "Maybe I could share with Ma and Jerrypaw." She whispered to herself, and got the Plump mouse in her jaws. "Jerrypaw, lets go to the Queens den, we can share this with Ma." She mewed, while crossing the Apprentice Den. She saw her mother in the Queens den, still looking after her other sister. She dropped the mouse, and waited for JerryPaw to come, which he soon did. They all feasted on the mouse, but it didn't seem to fill any of them up a bit. She hoped that she would be picked to go on the next hunting patrol!

Extra ~ Warriors...

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 07:09:53 pm »
@Everyone: im having problems with my laptop on Feralheart. It won't let me post, so im on a phone typin this now.And to all the new applications, accepted.))
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 08:23:35 pm »
{{Aw, may we start?}}

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 10:48:01 pm »
(Yeah)
???? ??? ?????

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 11:26:06 pm »
Spottedpaw.

Spottedpaw's belly still felt empty after the meal, and she knew her kin felt like that to. "Well, better than nothing hey kits!" Petalflower purred, licking her paw gently with her pink tongue. "I guess so..." SpottedPaw mewed, flicking her tail about. "You have to get back to your job Ms!" Petalflower purred in amusement, putting her pink nose on her fur. The Apprentice purred, and turned around trotting out of the den. Her paws didn't make a sound as she skimmed across the camp towards the Medicine Cat den. More and more cats strayed out of there dens, eating or bringing food to others.

When she reached the Med Den, she saw the Elder Medicine Cat snoozing away. "Urm, EbonyHeart?" ((Fakename!)) Spottedpaw mewed quietly, walking towards the elder. Her green eyes jerked open, only to see a tiny face over hers. "Oh, Spottedpaw! Sorry! We must get some more herbs from the forest! Maybe Yarrow..." Ebonyheart blabbed on, pushing herself to her paws. She was going to object how she shouldn't go before eating, but the Med Cat was already way ahead of her.

When they got to the forest, no Yarrow could be seen. Spottedpaw crouched underneath some bramble, and found some of Yarrow. She gripped them in her mouth, and backed away slowly. "Got some!" Spottedpaw yowled, and soon they got to go back to camp.

She put the Yarrow in the right spot, and sat next to the elder. She purred loudly, and heard the elder purr to. "You will become a amazing Medicine Cat." She mewed.

Meep Meep.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 12:18:35 am »
(Yes! My Laptop is'nt being mean to me anymore =D and @{Wolfy} Yes it is.If you want to you can, but put up an Applacation. :)  )

SnowStar

SnowStar's ice-blue gaze opened as she saw light streaming into her den.She stood and stretched, then padded out and onto the rock the poked out of her den.She studied the clan and smiled. The sun lit her long grey fur coat. Leaf-Bare was going easy on DuskClan for now.But just in case, SnowStar went to go send out a hunting patrol.Migth as well send a Border Patrol as well. She thought to herself.She padded into the warriors den "FlintHeart. Want to go on a hunting patrol and a border patrol?" she called out to the warrior. (Skipping to after she answerd for a moment.Still post though.)

When FlintHeart answerd, Snowstar nodded and padded to the clearing and called for SpottedPaw.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:09:41 pm by ???????_???? »
???? ??? ?????

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 03:51:58 am »

Flintheart

The young warrior was approached by the leader. "Flintheart. Want to go on a hunting patrol and a border patrol?" Flintheart nodded, and watched her leader leave. Snowstar was basically the only cat she knew that she could trust her. (Leader's trusting abilities! ACTIVATE! C:)

(-Short sorry. >.<-)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 11:50:38 am »
Spottedpaw

Spottedpaw perked her ears at the sound of the Leader. "Ebonyheart? May I go hunting?" The Bengal Cat asked, in a polite voice. "Of Course! You still need to hunt for these elders!" Ebonyheart chuckled flicking her tail towards the Medicine Cat Den exit. SpottedPaw looked towards Ebonyheart, with a kind smile on her face. "Thank you.." She mewed, and pushed herself to her paws. Trotting to the clearing, she saw the fluffy Leader in the clearing. The cold wind buffeted her face, but she didn't care. Surely hunting would warm her up.

When she reached SnowStar, she mewed, "Yes SnowStar?" Her tail flicked as she looked up towards the leader, with a ambitious gaze. Her coat blew gently in the swaying wind, making it rather cold for her, but he just wanted to go hunting!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 06:12:48 pm »
(Anyone want to PM me some ideas for plot ideas?)

SnowStar

SnowStar turned to SpottedPaw and padded to her "Would you mind going on border and hunting patrol?" She asked as she licked her paw. The leader felt somthing fall gently on her pelt and looked up, it began to snow. "Well, I might as well go with you all." she smiled "We need as much prey as we can." Her fluffly pelt shaking from the wind blowing on it, snow began to come down gently, but more came.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:16:15 pm by ???????_???? »
???? ??? ?????

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 04:37:40 am »
(Bump)
???? ??? ?????