Author Topic: African Plains - In The Making  (Read 4941 times)

Offline shaybaby22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Hooves of courage (admin)
Re: African Plains - In The Making
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 12:06:26 am »
I agree with shewolf,
I simply love your idea and how crazy, I too wanted A game like this developed. You should try All forums to find coders,animators and so on. But, Just a precaution you might have to pay. I would know of that. You Could find awesome coders and animators on odesk.com the site I found my awesome animator,coder and co-worker for Hoovesofcourage.proboards.com good luck!

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 03:53:42 am »
I decided to try and help this game. I know nothing about coding but I did find a few models. I found a zebra, rhino and elephant. All are free models, if you would like me to link you to the I can. I just thought I could help you guys out a bit :)

Offline wildfire146

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 06:40:45 am »
I'm just wondering, but have you set up a forum yet? I think it would be great if you would set up a community for feed back and etc. :)

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 08:58:13 pm »
awesome..I can not wait to see it up! is this game only for the members that sign up? like feral heart? or is a game where all users can play like there could be a multi- player mode and one player mode like wolf quest? because that would be awesome XP But either way it would be a great game. ;)
a small creature on the prowl for her daski, she's friendly and kind and looks out for friends and help whenever she can!^^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 02:33:28 am »
Very nice game from the looks of it, I sent you a pm.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline hollyjingle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Luff dat wolfie <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 06:03:26 am »
^^ I cherish every comment. First up, this game is going to be a sign up first. Although, it will be a very easy and quick sign up with few questions. No, our forums aren't quite up yet. I have a proboards up, though, and haven't got to spend much time on it, unfortunately. The proboards is:  www.BeguiledHearts.proboards.com   I'm so sorry for making you wait, Kikiorylandia and Ferangerav, but you are both in the staff as I posted on the proboards. So, back to the answers. There is a multi-player mode and a single player mode, both are to be very entertaining. :3 I know this game is going to cost a fortune, but I'm willing to pay every cent for it. Oh, and models would be much appreciated, so do please post the links if you can. Thanks for all your cooperation. I hope to see you all in the preparing of the game! - Holly
Beguiled Hearts needs coders, mesh makers, modelers, mappers... Anyone who has game experience to help out.
O3O Join -------> www.beguiledhearts.webs.com
www.beguiledhearts.proboards.com

linton

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 07:57:21 pm »
Why not open up a 'donation pool' so people could donate towards the game?

Offline hollyjingle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Luff dat wolfie <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 03:13:34 am »
Well, Fern, I would, but I think I'd feel really bad if the game didn't turn out. I'm not saying that there is any chance of that, but if people donated money and it didn't work out, I would feel terrible. ;-;
Beguiled Hearts needs coders, mesh makers, modelers, mappers... Anyone who has game experience to help out.
O3O Join -------> www.beguiledhearts.webs.com
www.beguiledhearts.proboards.com

linton

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 12:47:28 pm »
Thats true. Only downside to that. Lets hope BH pulls through the development period.