Author Topic: Brother My Brother~ Chapter 1  (Read 1146 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Brother My Brother~ Chapter 1
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:18:28 am »

CHAPTER 1

A dark furred wolf raced through the streets of a village market, not to far from the castle, with a screaming burlap sack slung over his shoulder. Despite protests by many of the traders in the market, he shoved his way through the crowed, the cold rain seeping like needles into his thick fur.
Followed close behind was a band of three soldiers, their claws clacking against the cobblestones as they chased after the kidnapper.
The male stopped, set the sack down and charged the soldiers, blowing the one on the far left over like he was nothing more than a blade of grass.
The other two sat there, stunned as they watched their comrade fall.
Finally, the larger of the two spoke " Listen, we don't want to fight. Just step away from the princess heir and we will let you go."
"But I thought we were supposed to bring him ba-" the sentence was ended by an angry glare.
The dark wolf looked back at the writhing bag "I'm really sorry boys, I'll make this as painless as possible." and with those words he lunged and slammed their heads together with a sickening crack. The two bodies slid to the ground and the wolf wiped the blood off his paws and snatched up the sack before making his way to the next village.
A voice drifted from the hut on the edge of the village, "Where is he?... It's not like Nioku to be out this late...."
The dark wolf bounded into the hut "Relax bro, I'm here."
A white wolf in the corner broke into a grin "Took your time getting back, Giza and I were starting to get worried." his gaze shifted to the sack his brother was holding "Whatcha got there?".
Nioku slammed the heavy oaken door behind him and untied the sack. In a flurry of fur, a young female wolf tumbled out and onto the sod floor.
The she-wolf leaped up and quickly scanned her surroundings, her eyes coming to rest on the two males standing in front of her "The dark brothers...." she whispered, blue eyes widening "No! Please don't hurt me!I-I'm really sorry my mom want's to kill you... I don't want to be tortured!" she wailed.
The white wolf covered his ears "Damn it Nioku! You had to nab the princess heir!"
Nioku was too busy chasing Princess Kivuli around the room to take notice of his brother's remark.
"TAMU!!!!!!!!" A red wolf with silver earrings appeared in the room "What the hell is all the ruckus for?!" she screamed.
The white wolf cringed "Giza! Sorry honey, it seems that Nioku kidnapped... The princess...."
Giza was already upon Kivuli, pinning the young one to the ground with a massive paw, "Nio, if your gonna steal someone of high importance...." she dug her claws into Kivuli's chest, causing a slight whimper of pain "You gotta keep them quite and not attract any attention."
Nioku frowned and then grabbed a steel collar from the rack in the back of the room. He leaned down and latched it around the little prisoner's neck, locking it with a rusty skeleton key which he placed in the cabinet.
Giza nodded and anchored the collar to the wall in a closet behind the bedroom.
Just before he shut the cabinet, Nioku stuck his head in "Hey, Kivuli....."
She turned to look at him, her eyes were red from crying and she was still trembling with fright "Go away bastard!"
"Alright." He sighed "But I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, I didn't want to do this..."
Kivuli flicked her ears "Yet you still did."
"Only because of the ransom. I need the money to support my family."
She ignored him.
"I'm sorry." he said once more before closing and locking the cabinet.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 03:44:09 am by ?adyAlli? »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Brother My Brother~ Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 09:31:11 am »
Beautiful story Luv

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: Brother My Brother~ Chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 12:38:15 pm »
Aw, thamk you Hun
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."