Author Topic: How to install Zip file item packs with WinRAR  (Read 4020 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
How to install Zip file item packs with WinRAR
« on: May 27, 2013, 04:08:34 am »
Ok so I've noticed Zip files have to be uncompressed to install to FH. Well here's an easier way ((Unless this is actually how you uncompress them then I just look like a doofuss.)) Anyways Download WinRAR it's free. And then get the Item pack you want. After you've downloaded the Zip file open up WinRAR and find the Zip file. Open it up and click Item Like so:
It says media
It says items
this is what is in the item pack.

And after that go to start (If you own a windows Sorry mac users this probably won't work for you my apologies.) Type in FeralHeart (2) and click the one with a folder image next to those exact words you typed. Then go to your WinRAR and drag the files into the normal FH folder. Then go back tothe first image when you download the item pack by clicking the .. buttons. Click the items.cfg and drag and drop it into the FH folder and ta-da you've installed your item pack. To make sure though go to your FH game and check the items. If they aren't there you've messed up somewhere. If you have any trouble's PM for help.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:42:50 am by Matryoshka-lover »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline wolveseatpie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Na na na na
    • View Profile
Re: How to install Zip file item packs with WinRAR
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:31:36 am »
Lawl we can't read what they say you derp! But this is helpful buddy +floof
The future is bullet proof the aftermath is secondary its time to do it now and do it loud!

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 04:42:04 am »
I know but I've fixed it now

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Jessi1001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:49:50 pm »
Um.. how do you put the uncompressed zip file item packs onto Feral Heart..? I really want something, but I don't know how to get it onto my Feral Heart character.

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 12:09:13 pm »
Well if you downloaded it and got winRAR then open WinRAR and open the item pack. Then if you have a Windows computer open up start and type in FearlHeart (2) Click the one with a folder icon next to it. Then open up your WinRAR tab again and hit the button that says media then hit items and then drag and drop every thing in that folder to your main FearlHeart folder. After that in your WinRAR tab hit the .. buttons until it takes you to the page that says media. There should be something that says items.cfg. then your done open up FH and click create a character and go to where it has the wings and down at the bottom all your items you can use should be there along with the Christmas hat that's already there.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas