Author Topic: Your first character  (Read 13273 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Your first character
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 07:37:44 am »
Hmm, well my first character was actually a demon. His name was Kage and he had the ability of discharging ceros (you know, from that anime known as Bleach). He doesn't really bestow a background or any form of history, nor do I plan giving him one now that I no longer use him. His personality was sadistic and malevolent, seeking to cause harm in any way he could. I remember when I lurked around on him, I'd even attack random players out of nowhere and attempt to consume their souls. You could say I was slightly a god-modder (guilty) so that didn't help my case whenever that individual would start arguing with me whether they actually died or not. I'll tell you now, I thought I was the big bad boy roaming around the maps, even though I talked like this, "lol u looser -bites into head to tear our your soul-". Yeah, embarrassing, I know. Though this was back in year 2011 when most individuals were new for the most part. Below is what he looked like:

gone

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 11:10:38 am »
Although my first character is already gone, I think I still have a screenshot of her..
Ah, here it is.

This girl. She never really had a backstory or a personality, because I barely talked back then.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 09:25:45 pm »
First character? My kitty Starry :3 She is a silver tabby kitten but I hardly used her. I'm gonna start using her again after I can get back on FH.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 12:48:12 am »
I don't remember much of my first character, and I deleted her long ago and I didn't know how to take screenshots back then. She was a wolf named Kiwi (though my first friend said she looked like a large fox, lol) she was brown with a white underpelt and black markings. (Siamese for the body, I think highlight for the tail, and most likely the ear rims for her head.) I don't remember anything bout her eyes, but I only played her for about three hours in total. But those were my first three hours of playing FH ever, and I really enjoyed them. I remember not seeing any Youtube video-tutorials or anything, so I was pretty confused with the controls and stuff. I ended up in the South Pole, and I found a pack of white wolves, and the leader of that pack (who later became my first friend) decided to show me around, tell me all the controls, show me the actions and just about all the FH game basics. She sent me a friend request (and at the time I didn't know how to send friend requests xP), and we have been friends ever since. After I logged off (it was like three in the morning), I never played the character again, and she was soon deleted. This topic brought back so many memories. <3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 01:43:23 am »
My first character's name was Ruby, she was blonde at first, but then I quickly changed her into her color ruby-red, all over. She had no hair (and I prefer her without), red wings, a ruby necklace, eyes of red fire, and tall and lean. She was derpin' about on the snowy terrain on a bank, looking down on the rest of peoples looking for attraction and some action. Then a brown wolf named Raven joined her, Ruby said "Hi" and Raven replied the same. Suddenly a white and black wolf came into our view and Raven ran away from it, the other wolf followed her. Then Ruby decided to follow them secretly, and that's how she joined her first pack which was theirs. I can't remember if she's still with the pack or she's back to her lone self though, and I still have her now.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:03:28 am by RubyFire »
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD

Offline gemsbokian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 02:08:22 am »
My first character was Sora. I actually put a lot of effort into making her perfect. She was white with all the Celtic markings in bright purple. I loved her! <3
(~><~(Meep!)~><~)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 03:16:36 am »
My first character was nikki - a huge turquoise and lime green lioness with wings. A bit glitter cat, but shes a good character for just chilling out with friends though.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 05:10:51 am »
Oh boy....My first character looked a little like this...

Or like this

I still have RatScar but he looks more like this today + I still use him :3

I was like 10 and I was reading the warrior cat books....
Now a days I have Mass Markings 3 so I dunt make my characters with the original markings that came with the game so....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:14:31 am by Trinity »
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 07:10:25 am »
Ah...very, very first character? I don't remember. I think it was some sort of sparkledog named Athena.

My first character when really playing the game was a purple winged wolf with black stripes, and I had attempted to roleplay on her a bit. Thankfully, I kind of moved up out of that pretty quickly, and by the time I remade my account, I pretty much exclusively made realistic characters (disregarding Atlantic and the character that I have in a custom species roleplay, Ingo.)

Offline Lostowns

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 12:14:58 am »
 :) My first character was most likely GunSlinger. A small black wolf with Celtic Neon Blue Markings. Centre mane, and back mane. Mane was all black, and I barely talked. >.< I still of the character now, everyone thought I was a guy.
We reached the old wolf in time to watch the fierce green fire dying in her eyes. . . .There was something new to me in those eyes--- something known only to her and the mountains. I was young then, and full of trigger-itch. I thought that because fewer wolves more deer that no wolves would mean hunter's paradise, but after seeing the green fire di