Author Topic: The Forbidden Lands Chapter 6: Hollow with Nothing Left  (Read 938 times)

Offline Loccora

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Forbidden Lands Chapter 6: Hollow with Nothing Left
« on: July 26, 2013, 04:28:22 pm »
               Myria slid into the tunnels and gagged. Yup, that's the smell of rotting flesh. She thought. I just hope Meg's okay.

She wandered down through the pathways. It was like a whole other world down there. So many wolves. Myria stopped

and stood straight up.The path was at a slant and she wanted to try and find Eli, first. She heard Eli's name and growled.

A small brown wolf perked his ears and walked up to her. "Where's Eli?" Myria growled.

"Ah.... Myria. Back from the grave I see. Looking good!" The wolf grinned.

"What? No, no. I'm not dead-"

The wolf narrowed his red eyes. "But you were."

Myria shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know you."

The wolf stared at her. "You mean you don't remember your own brother?" He looked so small and sad.

Myria stared at him and yelped, jerking away. " I don't have any brothers!"

"But-"

"Just leave me ALONE!" Myria turned and ran out pf the tunnels the same way Meg did. Looking back at

nothing. Knowing all she wanted was to escape from that place, and never look back.