Author Topic: ??||Last_Hope||??||Rated PG-13-M||?? [Inactive since 06/09/2013]  (Read 20136 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
hey guys,I'm back!))

Anya Rose Williams

All the events that took place in these days upon their group were indeed sad.Not to mention Dawn's death.It was shocking for all of them,especially for Dean.Anya felt sorry for the poor girl who just passed away.She has always been the sweet,obedient type of girl,she didn't deserved the death she got.The trainee couldn't do anything but observe Dean,grieving for his sister.
        Anya was simply wandering around outside,having no objective in mind.Ever since the last encounter with the hateful twin girls that were ready to bully her anytime,she wasn't bothered by them anymore.Perhaps because of the bruises Anya gave to them as a reward for their "kindness" towards her,but it's a matter of time untill they'll start again.Atleast her nose got better.The girl will definetely not let them anymore make fun of her as they did last time,that's for sure.Sobbing interrupted her thoughts.As she walked towards the source of the sound,Anya saw a small boy,curled up against the cold wall of a building,crying.Anya couldn't stand seeing or even hearing children crying,not because she hated it,it made her even sad.She thought that it would benice if she was to talk to him and see what's his problem.Who knows,maybe she could be of help?"Sunflower" slowily approached the child and knelt down in front of him.The child didn't even noticed her,crying his soul out."Hi there.What's the matter?"she asked him but the boy didn't answered.He just raised his head,his eyes completely red from crying.""Will you please stop crying and tell me what happened?"she asked him as softly as she could.Anya wasn't the best when it came to children,not only that they turned her into quite the softie,but she didn't really know how to talk to them.THis was her weakness:children.
          "M-my...m-mommy....she...died.These were the only words the boy managed to tell throught sobbing."E-ever since the camp was attacked....s-she was shot and...I miss her!"With those words,the child wrapped his hands around her neck and continued sobbing in her shoulder.Anya was shocked of the sudden movement but it was clear that the boy needed comforting so she started rubbing circles on his back.((i think this is how it's written,correct me if I'm wrong))"I'm sorry for your loss..."she said as soothing as she could."B-bring her b-back!Please!I want her...b-back"the boy cried in her shoulder.She completely understood him.The boy looked about nine years old,and he lost his mother,it was painful."Ssshh,please don't cry.I can't bring her back,but know that she still loves you very much,I'm sure of it!she told him.the boy let go and rubbing his watering eyes he said:"If she l-loves me...why d-did she l-left me?"Anya smiled a little."She didn't left you,she's still with you."The child blinked in surprise."W-where?"The trainee pointed towards his chest."There.In your heart,don't forget that."He seemed to have calmed a bit.Anya wiped away his tears with her finger,smiling."Now...what is your name?"she asked him."Timmy."the boy simply answered."Well,Timmy,will you please stop crying now?Atleast for your mother?"Timmy nodded and wiped away the rest of his tears with his sleeve."Thanks."Anya then ruffled his black hair."Good boy."Both stood up on their feet and just as the trainee was about to leave,Timmy grabbed her hand."Uumm,I never asked your name.The 15-year old girl turned around."It's Anya."she answered.The boy let go of her hand and facing the ground,he asked."I was wondering...if you have anyone that you care much about.L-like your parents?"The girl hated to think about her past again,yet she answered his question as briefly as she could."My father never loved me,and I've never known my mother.I don't know who she is or if she's even alive,so it's safe to say I have never grown attached to them.The boy raised his head."Oh...ok...sorry for asking."Timmy clearily took notice of Anya's reluctance to talk about her parents."No..it's okay."she quickly added,trying to show the boy that she didn't minded it much."Well,Anya...Timmy added,his face completely emotionlessI-I guess I should be g-going,especially since I ran away from Dolly,s-so I'll see you around".With that,he turned around and ran away."Goodbye..."Anya said,mostly to herself.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:51:06 pm by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
((Bump? Welcome back btw ^^))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Welcome back Remixx! :) And sorry I haven't posted in a while. School has been crazy along with work. Though, I have a long weekend this time and will be able to post later on. I can't at the moment due to the fact I'm getting ready for work and going to the football game afterwards. Y'all feel free to post and even post Ana-Lucia into it if you wish, I'll be back later tonight though! Again. welcome back Remixx.

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: ?? ||Last_Hope||??||Rated PG-13-M||??||Accepting||??||Now accepting Loners||??
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2013, 07:12:28 am »
((It's fine lol I understand. I'll post later on tomorrow as well))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!