Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23073 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 09:17:57 pm »
     Asmodareth leaped from stone to stone across the narrow stream. His paws kicked up a little grit as he landed on the other shore. Looking around he spotted the alpha drinking from the stream's cold waters. Glancing back to the Calgary Mountain he looked closely into it's slope richly covered with trees. Maybe he could spot some sign of a camp but it was just too small and far away for him to make out. Resting down onto his haunches he continued to look at the mountain for any tracks or trails, maybe even a wolf. Flicking his ears as some howling arose from the mountain's forests he guessed they might have brought something down.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 09:41:34 pm »
She got up and yanwed before speaking. "If you weren't dozing.." She yipped at him. "But while you were sleeping, the others went hunting." She responded rising from where she layed and walked over to one of the rocks. She jumped up and sat down before licking her pelt. She soon pulled the few burs off if her pelt and was now looking around, although she couldn't see anything.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 11:17:37 pm »
Phantom began to drag the carcass back, with the hunters helping with the legs and shoulders. The camp was a little cave that was carved into a mountain by a river that dried out about a year ago, and it had smaller tunnels that lead to each ranks den.
 Elders slept in one den, Apprentices in another, Warriors, Hunters, and Guards slept in the biggest, Medics slept in another, Mothers with their pups slept in the coziest, while the Betas and Alphas slept in the one closest to the exit. Finally they had hauled it to camp. He set the deer carcass down and barked. The pack emerged from their tunnels and smiled at the sight of food.
  Phantom and the Betas would eat first, after them was the Elders, Mothers, and Pups old enough to swallow meat, after them was the Warriors, Hunters, Guards, Scouts, Spies and Medics, then after them was the apprentices, then the Omegas would eat.
  Phantom approached the kill, and started to gobble down the meat near the flank, while the Betas ate up front.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 11:33:51 pm »
She heard the howls of the alpha and knew they brought back some food. She took a deep whiff of the scent and automatically knew they had brought a deer. She could smell te meat as the alpha and betas began to eat. She didn't find it fair that onegas ate last. It was like she was nothing but skin and bones, of course that's pretty much all she was.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 12:08:46 am »
Jericho

"Oh, good! I could use some food." Jericho laughed a bit through a yawn. The sound of the alpha barking to summon them made the brute whip around and instantly make a mad dash towards the food. Sliding to a clumsy halt, he joined the pack as they circled around the carcass, impatiently waiting for his turn to eat. Scouts being one of the lowest ranks, he was always one of the last to eat, but anything was better than nothing. As his turn finally came, he quickly pounced at the side of the mostly eaten corpse, immediately stuffing his head inside the large crevice torn into its stomach. "Hmmm, good eatchs todhay!" He mumbled through a sloppy mouthful of bloodied meat, tail wagging joyously.

[[Shall wait for the other Peace River pack members to post before I post again for Enjy.]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 12:16:45 am »
She let out a low growl as she heard the scoutfrom earlier run towards the carcass. She began drooling as they ate. She couldn't stand hearing the tear of meat that shecouldn't eat. It was plain torture.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 12:18:37 am »
Wait Phantom's in the Calgary Mountain Pack. So that means Jerocho is in Peace River Valley so you're duppost to be somewhere else I think. xD))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 12:23:37 am »
[[Nu, you must'a missed it, I decided to switch Jericho to the Calgary Mountain Pack. Since I've got another charrie in Peace River. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 01:00:30 am »
Ahh I thought you were talking about Jericho. xD My bad!))

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 01:04:43 am »
Should I make Genesis step out of line to bring some minor drama in the RP? o.0 lol))