Author Topic: ~Pack of Light~ & ~Pack of Dark~ [Open and Accepting Wolf rp]  (Read 12440 times)

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
~Pack of Light~ & ~Pack of Dark~ [Open and Accepting Wolf rp]
« on: September 17, 2013, 02:36:23 am »
For centuries, there had been wolves that lived in the ancient forest of Kehidupan. Most of wolves were incredibly special and had unique talents, although there were those who were normal wolves. The wolves with these talents either had a light or a dark spirit. The light spirit wolves were known as Cahaya's and usually had white colored fur. They were known for their peacefulness and laid back and calm moods. The dark spirit wolves were known as Gelap's and usually had darker fur. They were known for their fierceness in battle and their great determination. The Gelap's and Cahaya's always used their powers to help one another, and they became one, like Yin and Yang. They would always help each other out and remain in sync. Those were the peaceful days... Soon after their many years of friendship and peace, mysterious fights between the two breeds broke out. No one knew why they started, but they did and it couldn't be helped. Finally, after much prey lost because of their disputes and injuries gained, the leader of the Cahaya's and leader of the Gelap's decided that they had had enough. They each took their wolves and split the giant clan apart, each going a different direction. Neither clan left Kehidupan, and instead, established a territory that would hopefully suit each wolf and their needs. The Gelap's always found it unfair that their territory was less prey laden then the Cahaya clan. Because of this, territory disputes were breaking out and more battles as well. Even the clan leaders were beginning to hate the other, barely remembering the good times each used to have.

Many generations have passed since then and all of this had become nothing more then ancient myths and rumors because most believe that their clans had hated the other to begin with. The Cahaya clan had set their name as the Pack of Light, while the Gelap clan became the Pack of Dark.

Ranks:
High Ranks(Must be earned, but you can start out as one if asked.):
Leader
Beta
Delta

Other Ranks:
Hunter
Scout
Healer
Warrior
Guard
Omega

Pack of Light(Cahaya's):
These wolves have the power to run at the speed of light and cast blinding attacks.(Using specific powers are allowed, such as energy balls, light rays, etc.) Their fur may glow white when fighting. But be warned, their powers die down along with the setting sun. These wolves fear the dark and what lurks in the shadows, but they're not afraid to back down. They would rather solve issues with words and not violence but they will fight if needed.

Pack of Dark(Gelap's):
These wolves have the power to disappear in the night, and hide themselves in shadows. (Using specific powers are allowed, like shadow balls, dark rays, etc.)They like to surprise their enemy by using this tactic and are often night hunters. They try not to fear the light and its harsh rays, but they lose power when the sun rises and some of their techniques are incredibly weak during this time. They believe that fighting is the best solution to anything and won't hesitate to jump into battle.

Territories:
Pack of Light:

These wolves have open skies where sunshine breaks through the trees. They have the northern part of Kehidupan where it's plentiful in prey.

Pack of Dark:

These wolves prefer the protection of trees where there are plenty of shadows to lurk in. They take up the southern part of Kehidupan where it is more boggy and less prey, although there has always been enough to go around.

Other info:
There are pack laws that some decide to break, especially when it comes to friendship and mates. Sometimes a Gelap and Cahaya will fall in love and have pups. These pups(If none of them came out like their parents) are known as Merosakkan's, which meant tainted. These pups would sometimes(which was rare) have both their mom and dads power and feared neither light nor dark. They usually had a grey pelt or sometimes it would give them the pelt of both colors. Sometimes because of this mixed breeding, rare wolves were created where the wolf would resemble a Cahaya wolf, but have dark powers or resemble a Gelap wolf but have light powers. Many combos were made and depending on the leader of the pack, were sometimes accepted but treated as omegas, along with their parents.
Many would become loners or rogues and would be banished from the territories, so this law breaking was done in secret most of the time.

There are also normal wolves that are accepted into pack life because they would be a great asset since they don't share the normal weaknesses of the Gelap and Cahaya wolves.

If a Cahaya or Gelap were to have pups with a normal wolf, then they're pups may turn out either normal or sometimes the special breed with powers, although they're powers would be more dim. This was more commonly accepted and wasn't much a great deal as a Cahaya and Gelap being mates.

Rules
One liners are accepted, but try to be descriptive if you can.
Don't get lovey dovey in the rp, although some extent of romance can be allowed, just nothing graphic.
No one can have extraordinary powers that are "oh so great" Everyone has flaws.
No powerplaying.
Remember to have fun.

Breeds:
Gelap
Cahaya
Merosakkan
Regular/Normal

Form(* means it has to be filled out. Mandatory):
Name(*):
Gender(*):
Breed(*):
Pack(*):
Rank(*):
History:
Personality:
Powers if any(*):
Description(Picture may be included)(*):
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:05:26 pm by ?????????????t??? »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pack of Light~ & ~Pack of Dark~ [Open and Accepting Wolf rp]
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 02:42:30 am »
Name(*): Ebony
Gender(*): Female
Breed(*): Gelap
Rank(*): Leader. Alpha female
History: Ever since her dad has died in battle by a Cahaya wolf, she sought to be the best she could be and seek vengeance on her enemy pack. She loved her dad dearly, and after he had died she took his place since she was beta. Her mom was always a mystery to her and she never knew her. Many suspect her to be half breed, but they know better then to say aloud because Ebony does not take insults about her origins nicely. Her origins are even more strange due to the fact that her father brought her back one day, alone. She was the only pup, when usually there were about four in a litter.
Personality: She's grown quiet over the years, but is a very determined and fierce leader in battle. She isn't exactly a social butterfly, but will interact with the pack when necessary and needed, though it isn't one of her strong points.
Description(Picture may be included)(*):
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:07:03 pm by ?????????????t??? »

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 03:39:54 pm »
Neat RP idea.))
Name(*): Matryoshka.
Gender(*): Female.
Breed(*): Merosakkan.
Rank(*): Omega.

History: She doesn't really like talking about it.
Personality: She is kind and helpful but can occasionally be...er Moody. She is usually very stubborn.
Powers if any(*): She doesn't really have any powers unless being able to jump high counts ._.
Description: Matryoshka is pure white well not exactly pure pure white she has bright blue on her legs then right above the blue there is a thick ring of lime green, same for on her tongue, tail, inside her ears and eyes. She has a lime green stripe near her nose and a little ways above that there is a blue stripe. Her under fur like her legs are blue then rimmed with lime green. Her under fur color starts at her chest.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:50:39 pm by Silver_the_wolf »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:00:32 pm »
(Accepted! Sorry, I thought no one was replying to this thread and I ignored it. Glad I checked it today lol and also, I forgot to add a part to the forum, which was which pack if any.)
Also, my pic was deleted and won't show for some odd reason:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was still below in the sky, still in the afternoon. It was a nice day outside, a gentle breeze brushing through the trees. The black leaders head rested against her paws and her tail swayed against the ground. Her ears perked suddenly, her eyes narrowed on a wolf approaching her. She got into a sitting position, lifting herself up and sat straight. The wolf walked closer and bowed his head in respect, "Alpha Ebony... We have a bit of a problem... you see, we have an intruder that refuses to leave without speaking to you..." Ebony bared her teeth in annoyance, not liking this one bit. She hated these stubborn rogues who kept persisting to speak with her but she simply got up and stared at the wolf, "Lead me to this loner." The wolf nodded and turned, walking off back the way he had came. Ebony followed after closely, keeping stride with him.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:06:35 pm by ?????????????t??? »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 01:32:11 am »
buuummp

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 07:02:16 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 09:03:48 pm »
(Accepted! And you're form was entertaining and funny x3 Especially with the quotes by Scutt. You can jump in by the way! :D)

Ebony followed, ears shoved forward dominantly as she continued to walk onward through the forest, the dark male a paw step in front of her. As they continued, the scent began to seem familiar and with a sick feeling in her stomach, she realized who it was. That stupid mutt is back... great... She narrowed her eyes as the grey wolf came in contact and she growled, "What do you want? You're not allowed here anymore so get out!" She was furious, and her voice was no better as she addressed him. The grey wolf simply smirked, "Ebony my dear, I just came to say hi since I was in the neighborhood..." That twisted smirk on his face made the tips of Ebony's ears hot and she was about to snap at him but the wolf she accompanied there stared at her, head tilting. She sighed, trying to regain her cool and glared at the grey wolf, "Ash... you're not welcomed. Go now before I send out wolves to make sure you leave. We have nothing to discuss." Her voice had grew cold and she turned around, walking back. She gazed at her black follower and flicked her tail, "Make sure he leaves, howl if you need anything." The black male nodded and turned back as she continued to go forward.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 05:14:05 am »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:59:15 pm »
(OOC: NP! ^3^)

She continued to walk, her head in the clouds. Stupid... Why does he keep coming back? I kicked him out and he should respect that... Her ears suddenly perked and shoved forward at the site of the brute padding and talking from a large boulder and she simply narrowed her eyes and stopped, standing still. Surprisingly, she let him continue to talk without stopping him, though she was looking at him as if some great nuisance. There was something oddly familiar about this wolf, and she was trying to picture where she last saw him, but the thought never occurred that he used to be the omega of her pack before her dad had been killed. She stood more tense as she replied, "Are you some sort of spy or something? You have no right to question what I do because my motives are unclear to you." She flicked her tail, "Since you're only stating stuff that I already know, you can leave. This is the territory of the Pack of Darkness, and it's clear you have no right to be here." Her eyes narrowed icily at him, and her tail raised stiffly. 

OOC: She's such a meaner lol. Ebony take a chill pill, even if you are leader!
Her: Never!!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 12:58:08 am »