Author Topic: The Path by Tale Of Tales  (Read 1979 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
The Path by Tale Of Tales
« on: September 03, 2012, 07:07:53 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEPSeFDM0Kg

-Curls up shivering in the corner.- Aww [Beep] I can't do it.
This is the first game that made me fear wolves!
And I was a Wolfaboo once so that's huge!
Only reason I don't consider myself a Wolfaboo
is I now draw foxes, cats, and rats instead of just wolves.
But without being a wuss, I think this is one of my true favorite games because unlike Silent Hill or Resident Evil, you don't have to shoot up the zombies or run around, you are actually supposed to fous on the atmosphere and your character. The character you're playing isn't you, your avatar is its own person so you're supposed to work with it. You aren't hunting down the wolves [Spoilers]or wolf only saw one right now, it's in the graveyard[Spoilers] but as a little girl you try to avoid them... most the time. It's more about focusing on the detail of the beauty and listening to the musics, but most of all you have to focus in on the characters personalities and work together with them. I think if it wasn't for the music or beautifully detailed graphics and dark atmosphere, if they had the forest as bright as the path and played the trololo song I wouldn't be sleeping with the lights on. Seriously, this game scars! It got the exact thing Silent Hill was missing, the feel of something lurking in the woods creeping closer from the sounds of the chains. I love it but hate it and might just play it again, but it feels worse than slender if not as bad.
And yes, I suggested it to PewDiePie and if he doesn't play it and make it a happy place I'm not gonna be happy. >:U

The liar and the thief

Offline soluvepink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: The Path by Tale Of Tales
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 05:14:22 am »
Oh man, this game. ;w;
I never played it, but watched it, and stayed up all night. xD
Even though nothing pops out, the music, atmosphere and suspense freaks you out. ;-;

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 02:08:49 pm »
-sqeaks- I wan't to play this game, but it looks creepy. And trust me, I am a huge crybaby when it comes to movies and games.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 05:40:59 am »
Looks like a cool game.

? Signature by Pokrovka ?