Author Topic: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Closed]  (Read 12307 times)

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Open and Accepting!]
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 07:04:50 am »

"Hey you, wanna buy something? No? Then scram!"
Username:
A.J
Character Name:
Rachel Jackson Schmidt
Nickname(s):
R.J
Nationality:
American
Personality:
R.J is a rather happy person, loving her life even if she has nothing besides the clothes on her back. Though like an onion she has many layers. R.J can be untrusting, often judging at first glance. She can also be rather stubborn, not budging once she makes a decision even if she's wrong.
Smarts isn't exactly her strong point, often having those 'blonde' moments. At school she played the school rebel, skipping classes and setting off fire alarms.
The 20-year old is really a grudge holder, holding grudges for long periods of time before even thinking about letting it go.

Strengths:
-Is skilled with knives
-Can work well alone
-Makes the best of the worst

Weaknesses
-Judgemental
-Stubborn
-Grudge Holding

History:
R.J hasn't had the worst life, but she honestly she hasn't had the best either. When she was really young her father walked out on her mother and her, and without her father's income the two were quite poor. Realizing this her mother got another job leaving R.J often alone. This caused a rough relationship between R.J and her mother. So instead of staying at home the girl would leave, exploring the city.
Then her mother lost both of her jobs, leaving them broke. So they had to move to a house that was in a rough neighborhood. The 'ghetto' as most people call it. Money was tight, so R.J caught herself often stealing from passerbys and then selling things in back alleys for cheap.
Things were going moderately well, having enough money for rent and food, but then her mother caught a fatal disease, cancer. It grew fast, reaching stage 4 in a matter of months. The little money R.J could collect wasn't enough to pay for surgery and her mother passed away later that year.
Now alone R.J finally took up another job, though not many would even consider hiring her. So only surviving on the little money that she could collect it seemed like a godsend when this new gameshow appeared. The few weeks that it took to choose the contestants seemed like an eternity and when R.J was chosen it seemed like a road to luxury.

Other:
Get us outta here!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:04:09 am by ~A.J.~ »

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 05:53:30 pm »
[[You guys are.... ACCEPTED! ^^]]
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 06:16:28 pm »
((Yay. ^^))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 06:23:32 pm »
[[We can start either tonight or tomorrow, if you guys want to. :3]]
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 07:19:10 pm »

"After all we've been through,we just give up now?No.I'll go to the very end if I have to."[/b]
Username:Remixx
Character Name:Amalia Herrmann
Nickname(s):Lia
Nationality:German
Personality:The type of person you can always rely on,Amalia is generous and she'll always try to help.Usually,she can be seen as a girl that gets easily distracted by everything,her curiosity usually getting her into trouble,and of course,her childish behaviour is easily noticed.However,when things get tough,Amelia goes on her serious side,determined to reach her goal and never give up.She stands by her own beliefs and will prove to be strong for herself and for others.Even if she made mistakes in her life,she regrets none of them and being an optimist,she does her best to right the wrongs she has done.
Strengths (At least two):
-Archery
-Ambitious
-Well-organised
Weaknesses (At least two):
-Childish
-Curious
-Easily-distracted
History:An orphan found on the streets of Berlin who was found by a nice,loving family,Amalia was raised well by her adoptive parents,who,in just a matter of years,started thinking of her as their true daughter.Her real parents died in a car crash when she was just six,and the only living relative that could take her in was her aunt,a ruthless woman that didn't like her one bit.This is why she decided she'd send Amalia to the orphanage.The poor girl was afraid of that place and didn't wanted to go there,so,the night before the moment she'll go to the orphanage,she ran away,not caring wherever she'll end up.With a new chance for a better life now given to her,she's glad the choice she made when she was a child.Amalia has always been an obedient girl,and her adoptive parents were happy of her improvement in school.But as she grew up,she began thinking that her place isn't among the people whom she lived with and considered leaving them was a good start for a new life.This is why she signed up for the game show that has been constantly advertised and when she found out she was chosen to go to Siberia,she left without saying goodbye,excited for the trip to Russia.If only she realised earlier her mistake....
Other:Get us outta here!

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 08:30:00 pm »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
If I were on my computer I'd happily try to join in~ ButI'monmyphone, so I'm not able to post a legit form.))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
I role-play him normally~))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
((:D For me it's either Ireland or America. ^^))