Author Topic: Resolved issue with screenshot help  (Read 4978 times)

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
Resolved issue with screenshot help
« on: November 15, 2013, 10:27:06 pm »
Terribly sorry if this fits into the wrong category, but I am here to just talk about the problem some people are having with the 'Prt Sc' screenshot button not working. However, I have a solution for it! Instead of it being 'Prt Sc' why not change it with just a few clicks of your mouse? Below are some instructions on how to change the settings for your screenshot button and how to locate where your screenshot's within FeralHeart are found. 

You must be in-game for this to work.

Step 1: Press 'ESC' on the upper right hand side of your keyboard- not sure if this is the same place for MAC users, but it should be there somewhere.

Step 2: Click on 'Options' and go into the tab called 'Controls'

Step 3: Scroll down a bit until you find 'Print Screen'

Step 4: Select it then click 'Change' and change it to the desired keyboard letter and/or number. I would suggest using one of the 'F's' for example; F8. Because you do however need the other keys in-game.

Step 5: Test it out by using your key and in orange in the chat bar it should say 'Saved Screenshot' if not, possibly change it to something else or check your screenshots folder just in case.

How to locate your screenshots!

Do exactly as I do.

Step 1: Open your 'documents' folder (Or whichever folder, you just need to get into the place they store your main folders.)

Step 2: Scroll down/up until you find 'Local Disk(C:)' and open that. At the very top should be a folder called 'Feralheart' if not, scroll down until you find one.

Step 3: Once you have found it, open the folder and go into the folder 'screenshots' there should be all the screenies you have ever taken. (Unless you have deleted some of course.)

Step 4: You're done! Now, if you want to share your screenshots with a a friend, simply go to tinypic.com 

Hope this helps you all and have a nice day!

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Resolved issue with screenshot help
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 10:45:14 pm »
Quite helpful and clearly explained, CloudFire. I'm sure the community will benefit from this ^^

But this is the wrong category, it should be in the Member Made Tutorials section of the forum. A staff member should be able to move this thread for you :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.