Author Topic: ||University|| Open and Accepting  (Read 22094 times)

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ||University|| Open and Accepting
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2014, 04:15:42 am »
Cameron Darley

Cameron kept somewhat wandering around the campus looking for things to do. Her attention was distracted by the sound of someone's cursing. Then saw them push past others, Cam recognized the person, it was Leigh. "Hi Leigh." Cameron said, trying to get his attention, if he heard then she would be able to chat and not have to wander around the campus. "How've you been?" she asked him lightly, giving a small smile.[/color]

(No picture, on a tablet.)

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2014, 09:16:46 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2014, 04:44:08 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2014, 05:39:11 am »
Cameron Darley

Cameron's smile faded as Leigh seemed upset about his brother ditching him. "That's too bad... But you don't have to hang out with him all the time?" she asked him. She didn't quite get why this bothered Leigh so much from what he acted like, though Cameron tried to stay on Leigh's nice side for now. Cam gave another small smile as she waited to see what his response would be.

(No picture and sorry for the shortness.)

Whoops...

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2014, 06:00:58 am »

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2014, 06:12:33 am »
Cameron Darley

Cameron shrugged as Leight told her he just needed to be with his brother, so she didn't ask why. "Well you can't really just walk up to him while he's eating, I mean you can but he might be eating with someone or something..." she said to him. Cameron quickly checked her phone as it buzzed from a text and then put the phone back in her pocket to look back up at Leigh, "You also don't need to keep an eye on him 24-7" Cameron added, "He can probably look after himself for an hour or two."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:40:12 pm by Dubstep »

Whoops...

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2014, 06:48:01 am »

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2014, 04:10:42 pm »
Cameron Darley
[/size]

Cameron stepped back as Leigh started to get upset by her comments. Cameron looked surprised by Leigh's comment of  his brother being attacked by his father, "That's terrible!" she said, Cam looked again back to Leigh and listened. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that..." Cam said to Leigh. (Sort)

Whoops...

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2014, 12:25:07 am »
OOC:I'll wait for the others to post before I do again...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2014, 12:54:57 am »
((Sorry no pictures))

Aimee looked around the room and everybody had now entered and took place with their intruments-usually Mr.Minikin would tell them what they had to do and would give out music sheets, then allow them to do off somewhere in the classroom and work on their music-and then would begun to assess on progress of the studens. Once receiving her sheet she looked down and it was the intrumental of 'Titanium' by David.Guetta and Sia, the 18-year old had played this many times before and it wasn't to hard for her. Grabbing the guitar she placed it in position and began strumming the strings, trying different chords as she got into tune. Once doing so the blonde teen began following the sheet as she played the fast, but catchy melody of the song she had been working on for two weeks now-and it was almost right, just a few more lessons and she'll have improved loads. Aimee and her friends had decided to move near the others who had the larger instruments such as drums and pianos who couldn't move-sometimes they would pick a song and try play as a group, other times playing together then being assessed seperately.

John entered to gym and glanced around as few people seemed to be here today "Hmm, seems no ones feeling very 'active'..." He shurgged as he headed towards the tredmill-Kieran following behind "Well, it is a monday-and everyones usualy couch patatoes!' The blonde chuckled as the two stepped onto the treadmills-putting in info such as age, weight, what programme (weight loss, cardio etc). Clicking on what he wanted and last clicking on randon, so it would mixe between up hill, down hill and all that crap. Once done he looked at Kieran and grinned as both machines started-clicking the arrows the speed began to increase causing his pace to pick up. John had now excelled into a light jog and would increase as time went on.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.