Author Topic: Tiger's Journal  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Bracket

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Tiger's Journal
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:18:56 pm »
This is Tiger's Journal thing. Other's might know me as Bracket, but you're welcome to call me Tiger. This is my Journalish topic. I'll be putting stuff like:   Day 1: Or stuff like that. So basically, I'm putting down stuff that happened. I might skip a day or two, probably cuz I'll be busy with school or whatever. Yeah, so now I'm done. This joural's 'bout to being. If you don't want to read it, then either stop reading here or go to another topic.

Welcome to Tiger's Journal! Enjoy your stay, and hold onto your socks!

Day 1: Good day. Starting Journal. Started to play FH but decided to go on the forum and check some stuff out. Hopfully this won't get locked. I really like to track stuff cuz I like to type :D So, I don't have much to say so I guess this is going to be the shortest entry. Bye, have a good day. Cya.

Not all entry's will be short, just this one, cuz I just started. Bye bye!
I'm firing meh lazeh! *pew pew*

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger's Journal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 05:11:05 pm »
Hi There! ^.^
-Holds my socks- 0:
Fun that you are making a journal! :D
Gonna read it every time you update <3
:3

Offline Bracket

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:33:52 pm »
Tiger's Journal: Day 2

Not such a big day as yesterday, but a good day. Decided to try to make a new map. Probably going to upload it. Going to be sort of a map full of trees and caves. Yeah, that's it. Anyway, sort of bored and grumpy. I'm gonna try to see if one of my best buds wants to rp. Probably not. Kind of busy. Real busy. Anywho, I'm open for rp's and stuff. I will make a map for you, if I know you good or if I'm not busy. Yeah, Tiger's out now. Bye. What? Why are you still reading! Bye!

Okay, you're really starting to freak me out now. Come on. Give me a break. Go away. Go make a map or preset or something. Just let me be! *long silence* Okay. I'll admit: I'm sort of the  loner type. Ya know, not really out with the crowd. Now, could you please go? Thanks! 

A note to Avani: Thanks! I'll probably skip some days, ya know, making it kind of dramatic XD Just kiddding. I will skip days thought. Thanks for reading! Bye. For real. Bye.

Offline Bracket

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 07:29:58 pm »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241