Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 52296 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2014, 09:57:19 pm »
Maddi

Maddi's eyes flashed angrily, from blue to amber and back again; this boy already seemed like trouble, considering he had been able to get into her home without invitation. "Meta or not, you need to get out of my room, I'm already accomidating one guest. Speaking of which..." she turned to the girl who had appeared behind her "The kitchen is down the hall and to the left, help yourself." Then turning to the boy she studied him carefully.

He was tall, like really tall and he stood over her with an arrogance that only made her more frustrated. His dark hair was a mess, but it seemed to be styled that way and his blue eyes seemed to be made of ice, almost as cold as the glare she was giving him.

Maddi grabbed his bag which was beside the chair and plopped it in his hands before trying to push him out the door, but seeing how he was much taller and probably weighed quite a bit more than she was, resulted in the boy not moving an inch while she struggled. "You know you should lay off the cupcakes. You are heavy."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:04:22 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2014, 10:00:47 pm »
Im not going to post, severe writers block ;-;))

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2014, 10:15:48 pm »
Ezekiel Jebbediah Crosse

The young male gave a fairly winsome smile; flashing pearly fangs, as the pale oriental-looking woman was invited to leave and manuever her way into the kitchen. All Ezekiel got was an invitation to leave. His full lips twitched downwards in a pout, his bottom lip quivering slightly. "You're going to leave little ol' me out in the streets, all by myself?" His deep tone asked curiously, with fake hurt to guilt the female somewhat. Oh, Ezekiel has spent several weeks by himself out in the streets, and "little ol' him" could take care of himself, and then some. But the company of a Meta was a rarity: an oppertunity he would not pass up.

His bag was plopped into his arms, and his broad shoulders rolled casually as he swung the pack over his shoulders, and slipped into the back pack's frame. A tiny force of the girl was suddenly behind him, trying to push him out the door. Ezekiel gave a chuckle, not budging in the slightest. At her reference to his "heavyness," he let out a fit of devious laughter. "Honey, it's all muscle." Ezekiel's cool tone slid off his tongue, before quickly side-stepping out of the way of the young meta.

"What's it going to take for me to stay- even if it's for one night?" Mr.Crosse's tone had a slight hint of serious and genuineness, however he hid it well under his smirking features.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2014, 10:46:11 pm »
Maddi

Maddi groaned at his remark and when he stepped sideways, she had to grab the arm of the chair to keep from falling over. Turning back to him and dusting off imaginary particles of dirt, slightly embarrassed. "You want to stay here? I only have1 bedrooms... And the other girl is staying in one of them."

She crossed her arms and stared at him through narrowed eyes, "You can stay, but you have to find your own place to sleep." Maddi then turned and walked into the door, which had somehow closed after the other girl had left. Grumbling and rubbing her forehead in pain, she felt her face flush as she tugged the door open and continued to her bedroom.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2014, 10:54:30 pm »

[[I've finished my application now..]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2014, 11:00:49 pm »
Ezekiel Crosse

The young man, Ezekiel, gave a victorious smile, his eyebrows arching up an inch in disbelief for a moment. However, the young Meta seemed genuine enough. He gave a short bob of his head, as he shook out of his bag and threw it, and it landed on the chair with a thud.

"I'll be just fine here." Ezekiel reassured her with two thumbs up, just as she ran smack into the door. A low chuckle escaped him, and he bit his bottom lip to hold back a comment that would most likely make the female's face turn as bright red as a ripe tomato.

Just as he opened the door, the young male whistled to get her attention. "Little birdie, you never told me your name." He inquired with the raising of his eyebrows, just as he plopped into the chair, and shifted somewhat to get comfortable. His back was on one arm of the chair, and his legs rested on the other; however, due to their long length, they continued far after the arm of the chair and rested mid-air where his legs crossed at their ankles.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2014, 11:13:29 pm »
((All good Taylor, begin when ready))

Maddi

The brunette glared at him as he laughed still touching the spot on her forehead tenderly. "It's not nice to laugh at people." she said with a hint of hurt. She was about to step out the doorway, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes when he called after her. "My name? Potato. My name is Potato." she mumbled, wanting to get out of the room before the depression really hit.

She gave him a weak smile and disappeared down the hall and into her room where she began rifling through the cabinets next to her bed "Where, where, where..." she whispered to herself until her fingers finally hit a plastic bottle filled with pills. Maddi quickly unscrewed the top and poured a couple into her hand before popping them in her mouth, she also knew they would take a while to come into effect, so she closed the door and sat down on the dirty bed "Potato, Madd? Of all the names in the world you chose potato?" she scolded her self quietly.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2014, 11:39:25 pm »
Chakwaina Kasumi Susuki

Cry swiftly shifts back into her gibbon form and swings onto a cabinet, watching the two speaking. She glances at the young brunette with a touch of sympathy as she seemed visibly hurt by his laughing. She gives him a narrow glare with her chocolate eyes before  giving the girl a reassuring pat on the shoulder by extending her long arm. The impact she had with the door looked quite painful. She turns to the man, folding her long arms over her knees, which automatically made her look grumpy.
Despite only knowing him for moments, he seemed like an arrogant twit and she hated people like that.
"Right, wise guy, what would your name be?" She questions him. She glances behind her towards the girl, wondering if she was ok.

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 11:41:34 pm »
E z e k i e l

Ezekiel stifled his laughter quickly, seeing as her stance turned soft: she was probably upset or offended by his laughter directed torwards her. He cleared his throat, not apologizing but not exactly continuing to cause her distress. It wouldn't be the first time that the lad had made a bad first impression. Actually, this was one of the good ones.

Ezekiel shook his head as Potato, the young Meta, shared her "name," and that earned her a ghost of a smile from Ezekiel. "That's fine. You dont have to tell me your name." He reassured her with a bob of his head, before tilting his head up towards the ceiling, before his eyes felt heavy and drowsy. He would probably drift off into sleep soon enough. Well, not exactly- because an ape across the room apparently had a burden to pick with him.

Ezekiel then looks at the ape who seemed to be offended and much more outspoken. He gave a tilt of his head, unfazed by her sharp tone, before calmly replying, "Ezekiel Jebbediah Crosse." A smirk was placed on his lips as he returned his head to rest upon the arm's chair.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:52:38 pm by Jane Doe »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2014, 12:01:39 am »

[[Thank you! I hope I'm not asking to much but may I get a quick recap before I hop in?]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.