Author Topic: DJ  (Read 2281 times)

Offline FeralCat6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
DJ
« on: June 08, 2014, 01:05:33 am »
Hi y'all. You might know me by name (it is DJ or Daphne Jackson btws). Some of yall might have seen me in CODW hanging out with my buds, _-Nirvana-_, Trixx, theabella and more. In case you haven't read my bio I will tell you about me. Wolf age: 3 years Human age: 16 years. I am a 50% domesticated, rare, blue wolf. I have a white underbelly, black tiger stripes and a light gray mane. I also have lime green eyes that shine when I am happy.  :) My gender is female and my sexuality is Bisexual, but I prefer men. I am not planning on pups or a mate. I have no crush...  :o I also have a strange personality: I am fun, funny and adventorous but I have a witty and strong attitude. If you make me mad I will have a cursing fit at you. XD My human form is 5 feet and 5 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. She has dark blue hair with light blue streaks and lime green eyes. She always wears a gray thick strap tanktop and baggy black sweatpants. She also has a septum piercing, a bottom lip piercing and 2 tattoos. One on the back of her left hand of an anchor and one on her back of a skull and crossbones. I really like: music, dance, rap, friends, adventure and swimming. I hate: stupid people, jazz music, country music, traitors and mate beggers. I have a lot of good friends some you might see on the cliff of CODW. I always stay loyal to my friends and will never ditch them. My mother's name was Juno and my dad's name was Renic. Wolf history: I was born in Bonfire Island to a small light blue wolf (Juno) and a small tan wolf (Renic). I was the only child. I grew up with them until I was two years. Then my mom died and my dad killed himself. I left Bonfire and lived in a cave in Flourite Plains until I turned 3 then I moved to CODW where I met all of my good friends. :) Human history: I was born in Bonfire Island to a short woman and a short man. I was the only child. I grew up with them until I was 14 years old. Then my mom died and my dad killed himself.     SO THANKS FOR LISTENING  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:28:35 am by Daphne »
"I have been through the worst but still give my best"

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: DJ
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 06:56:28 am »
Very interesting bio there Daphne, I like Dj's background and everything, she looks so unique, her design as well :) Good job with the bio.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^