Author Topic: Hey Guys!~  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Blizzerd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The cold never bothered me anyway~
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart
Hey Guys!~
« on: September 15, 2014, 03:29:14 am »
Helloooo everybody!~

As you may or may not know, my name is Blizzerd (Or Blizzerdd my MC username) but you can call me Blizz or Cece. I am a very friendly person who is really quiet and likes to have fun, i've also had a bit of experience on IT servers but I finally got the chance to register on Feral Heart after so much waiting ;-; but it was worth every second. I can also be quite annoying at some times and it usually takes a bit before I actually do anything so I can take the time to read rules because I have a fear of getting into trouble, but it takes a bit to get used to then you'll know it's me when you see it. I've also got a bit of forums experience aswell as staffing experience on certain games (I.E Chatlands, MC servers) I still staff on some forums but have retired from MC staffing due to school problems but BEFORE I GO OFF TOPIC. I would love to get to know everyone and just have fun in general, maybe make a few friends here and there (Did I mention I also like to draw ((hint hint I drew my profile pic and signature animation))) so uh yeah, see you guys in game <3 ~

Edit: I forgot to put chatlands after retired so sorry for the confusion, I am currently NOT a staff but I used to be. (I meant to put another forum instead of chatlands T^T)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:03:20 pm by Cece »
Art by Blizzerd (Me)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Guys!~
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 04:08:49 am »
Oh, ye're a staff on Chatlands? How interestin' that is. Arf, t'is nice to make yer acquaintance, Ms.
T'is good to hear that ye' have/are goin' to read the game rules 'n the like. Though trouble should not come yer way unless ye' stray from said rules- so there's little ye' would need to worry about, rest assured. Since ye' have some forum experience, I hope ye' will be able to find yer way easily 'round here but if ni (not), know ye're free to send I a PM 'n I will get back to ye' when I am able.
Before I forget, here are some additional links it wouldn't hurt for ye' to check out:

FeralHeart Staff - How to Report a User - Forum Rules - Help Board - FH Manual - FH deviantART

I hope yer time here is an enjoyable stay! I welcome ye' to the community.
gone

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 11:45:19 pm »
Welcome to FH Cece c: I hope you enjoy yourself here
Farewell everyone<3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 11:54:25 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart! ^^ I hope enjoy being here in the game and/or on the forum! c:

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 06:21:34 am »
Welcome to the Feral Heart family my darling Cece. I hope to meet you someday soon on the Feral Heart game. I am known as Nightcore_Queen on FH, but everyone here knows me as Domino. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble