Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 35333 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2015, 01:10:03 am »

Colin Abell

Colin sighed and opened his eyes, noticing that she was also wiping away stray tears "Hey now don't cry, it could be worse." He said with a smile, grabbing her hand and squeezing it slightly. "I mean I could be dead right now, but here I am. Don't cry over the past." He then stood up, stretching his stiff legs as he moved to look at himself in the mirror. "It looks great Keena, thank you." He the extended a hand to help her up off the toilet when his brother leaned in through the doorway. Jack's eyes widened slightly at the sight of dried tears, but he kept his composure and smiled at them. "Alright you two, I was thinking of making some chicken noodle soup. Keena, is there anything you're allergic to that I need to stay away from?" He shifted against the door frame and Colin stretched slightly, standing up fully and looking down on Jack who stood 3 inches shorter than him at 6'1". "Chicken noodle soup sounds nice, just don't add too much four to the noodle dough this time." He smiled teasingly. [[holy crap that was shorrrrtt]]

(Here's Jack :

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:58:12 am by ???? »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2015, 12:57:18 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2015, 10:22:46 pm »

Colin Abell

Colin watched as Jack nodded his head quickly and disappeared towards the kitchen, once more he turned to Keena with a soft smile "Alright, so I don't really know what you want to do now. I need to help Jack and make sure that he doesn't burn the chicken ... Again." He gestured to the shower and then to the door "Feel free to do whatever you'd like, towels are under the sink, my rooms the door to the right if you want to hang out there, you can just relax in the living room too if you'd like." He then backed out of the bathroom and was off to help cook the night's dinner.

Colin arrived just in time to see Jack drop an entire egg shell into his dough. Sputtering slightly, Colin stormed into the room and fished the egg shell out of the dough before tossing it in the trash. "Jack you have to be more careful" he protested as his brother kneaded the dough into a soft ball. Jack sent the ball through the noodle cutter as Colin set a large pot on the stove and pulled out a baking tray. The two worked silently side by side, Colin expertly seasoning the soup and baking a small batch of rolls to compliment the soup while Jack struggled to cook the chicken and steam some vegetables. After a few minutes the older brother broke the silence "So, do you mind telling me why we suddenly have a new roommate?" In response, Coin shrugged and stirred his broth, tasting it quickly before adding a pinch of some herb from the myriad of jars set next to the stove "If you really must know, when I look at her, I see us. A lost kid with a bright future ahead. She just needs a little push in the right direction."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2015, 12:27:40 am »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2015, 03:59:07 am »

Colin Abell

Colin had by then stolen Jack's pan of semi grilled chicken off of his side of the stove, much to his brother's protests, and dropped the mostly cooked chunks into the soup. He then also grabbed some of the noodles, now dry after a quick round in the oven and dumped them into the broth as well. The other ingredients would cook the chicken and noodles more thoroughly, so instead of manning a station over the pot, Colin placed the lid on top and set a timer for 5 minutes, then taking his rolls out of the oven and placing the hot tray on a pot holder. Relaxing slightly now that he knew his bread would not burn, the boy took a moment and plopped down onto the couch next to Keena, giving her a large grin " Hey Kee, how're ya doin?" Colin placed one of his ankles on the opposite knee and wiggled his toes slightly. God he hated socks with a burning passion. So restricting and sweaty and... Ew. On the contrary, Jack's feet were always freezing and he often wore long wool socks or even slippers around the apartment. Colin shuddered at the thought of having to wear slippers, but remained smiling as he gazed at Keena.

Jack however, stood watching the two from the entrance to the kitchen, at an angle so that their backs were towards him. He frowned as he watched them; something about the girl that Colin had brought home put him off, he wasn't sure what exactly it was, but it nagged at his gut like a parasite. Despite the weariness that accompanied the arrival of strangers, Jack knew he had to be some what accepting of the new girl, Keena, after all she seemed to make his little brother happy. The elder brother leaned against the door frame, arms crossed and deep blue eyes narrowed as he studied her carefully. Jack watched her vigilantly for any slip in character that she might be playing.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2015, 05:11:04 pm »

Tomoko ?