Author Topic: "Oreo" Game  (Read 4957 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
"Oreo" Game
« on: May 14, 2015, 11:01:20 am »
What's your opinion on the "Oreo" game?
What's "Oreo"?
The "Oreo" game is a game kind of like "Rock, Paper, Scissors Shoot!". You do it twice and whoever wins both rounds or won the last round tells the loser to ask out a person and they decide who.

Then what
If the person being asked out says yes, you have to say it was only a dare and break up with them. If they say no, the winner lost as well.

Opinions
I honestly think this game is very stupid. Reasons are below.

Reasons/Evidence/Support
Why do I think it's stupid? It's usually only the men playing this game and women mature faster than men do so even when they're mature, women are even more mature than they are. Men don't realize that women are fragile and can break easier than men, so women are the victims to this game. You don't even know how many times I've gotten asked out all because of this stupid dare game. Seriously, "Rock, Paper, Scissors Shoot!" is now a ruined game for me.

Stories/Experience
1.) I had a kid once say that he'd "do" me because of this stupid dare.
2.) The same kid asked me out, TWICE. I knew it was a dare so I said no.
3.) One of this kids friends asked me out. Knowing it was a dare, said no again.
4.) A kid one of my friends USED to like asked me out, said no since he sat in front me and I was able to see it was the "Oreo" game they were playing.
5.) My friend really likes this guy. He asked her out but as the dare. She didn't know and said yes. She told his friend that she actually liked him. Then he said it was only dare and she was really upset, and this guy's friend told him that she actually liked him (I disapprove of this crush but whatever, it's her crush). He asked her out again a few days later of this but she didn't say a yes nor a no because she wasn't sure if it was a dare again.

Conclusion
Seriously, this game is the worst. People can't tell weather someone is asking them out for real or just for the dare anymore! It's a shame that humans of today are ignorant enough to come up with things like this. "Selfie!", "Twerk!". And now, the Oreo game.
If someone makes another one of these stupid, life-ruining games, I want off this planet.
So, what are your opinions on this game? Have you heard of it before or not until now? Have you ever played it (BETTER NOT HAVE-)? Farewell!

Remember to follow forum/game rules though. o-o

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: "Oreo" Game
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:25:33 pm »
I've not heard of this game, but it sounds absolutely rubbish.

As far as the part where you say that a woman's heart breaks more easily than a man's, that's a statement to differ with. Scientists do show that a large portion of women naturally mature faster than men. But to say that their hearts break more easily....hmm.

I'm surprised how little I've heard of a game such as this one, but honestly, I'm not very intrigued to learn more. From your experiences with the game, the results seem like a drastic mess.

People are trying anything to be cool nowadays. It's disgusting, and honestly a bit tiring. I hope this game doesn't hang around for long...

By the way, I'm sorry for all the fake "asking outs" you've had to experience. That must have been terrible. :/ But I'm glad to see that you were quick to pick up on all the fishy-business.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 11:37:55 pm »
Yea.
And there's this guy I really like but with this stupid game, I'm scared to ask him out since he might think it's the stupid game.

Although women do mature faster, women usually are more emotional so breakups and false dates can cause a woman to snap.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 01:00:33 am »
Yea.
And there's this guy I really like but with this stupid game, I'm scared to ask him out since he might think it's the stupid game.

Although women do mature faster, women usually are more emotional so breakups and false dates can cause a woman to snap.

If you eventually do ask him out, tell him straight up, "Hey, I don't do that "Oreo" game. That's not classy to me. That's not how I roll." Or something like that. Hopefully he'll respect you and trust your honest judgement.

As far as women being more "emotional," that's a bit hard to prove. Yes, some women are more emotional than some men- but to say that women in general are more "emotional" is a bit of an overstatement. Some women are perceived as more emotioned because some of them express their emotion differently than men- hence supports the assumption that they're more emotional, but it does not prove it.

I actually know a few guys who are super emotional- more so than some of the girls I know. Just ask a guy- there's a good chance he'll be straight up and tell you that hey, sometimes guys are just as emotional as girls...although some of then won't admit it. xD

By all means, I'm not saying that in general men are more emotional than woman...I just think that some of the views based on steryotypical studies might differ a little bit. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a guy, so maybe I know nothing. This is just from personal experience.

I apologize if it seems like I'm coming at you, and I'm sorry if what I say is offensive. I'm more than happy to take this down if you don't approve. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 01:28:21 am »
sounds like a trashy game that ruins the purpose of asking someone out. i wonder why it's called the oreo game.