Author Topic: **The Crazy Shepherd**  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
**The Crazy Shepherd**
« on: April 15, 2011, 08:44:39 pm »
Hello all, my name's Samantha.  But y'all can call me either Rairukka, Rai, Rukka, Rikki, Malory, Merle, Scott, Scotty, Marley, Kodiak, Kody, Erik, Wolfe, Wolfie, DiNozzo, Vegeta, The Crazy Shepherd, or TCS.  I'm a 21 year old city slickin' Walmart lovin' country girl.  I have several pets [5 dogs & 4 cats].  I am currently living in the middle of no where, United States of America.  I enjoy playing Petz 5, The Sims, etc.  I also take great pride in taking pictures of my pets, random objects, etc with my camera.  I'm also a huge WWE fan and an obsessive The Miz, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and John Morrison fan.  I'm also a fan of some other WWE Superstars and Divas.  If you would like to know anything more about me, my pets, etc. feel free to message me.  Also, I consider myself a Furry (German Shepherd Dog & Timber Wolf).  If you ever need to get a hold of me off the site, you can reach me via the following:
Email: KnuxyDoodles at AOL dot com or rairukkawolfie at yahoo dot com
AIM: KnuxyDoodles
MSN: rairukkawolfie at hotmail dot com
Xbox Live: RairukkaSheppie
Facebook: [X]
Twitter: [X]
Youtube: [X]
DeviantART: [X]

Here are my Fur Babies/Friends:

This is Miss Kitty, my grandmother's cat.  She is 21 years old, we've had her since I was born (1990).  In my personal opinion, she's the most annoying creature in the house.  She magically gets into my room and it annoys the living crap out of me XD

This is Bella, I adopted her after my baby boy Blake passed away.  She was the first cage I went up to at the MSPCA and she came straight up to the door and purred.  I was able to take her out and spend some time with her and she ended up lounging in my lap so I took her.  I call her The Box Overlord and Blubber Cat.

This is Squeaky, she's my cousin's cat.  She is the runt of a litter of 6 that was born June 21, 2009.  For some reason she refused to eat any type of pet food, so my grandmother feeds her eggs and other human food (chicken, etc.).  She doesn't meow very often but during the night she'll start yowling and it's kind of annoying.

This is my baby, Tonie.  She is also part of that litter of 6 born June 21, 2009.  I love her to death even though sometimes she can be annoying.  She is a total attention whore and big mouth.  She loves following me everywhere.  It's a run on joke for myself that she's a lesbian.  Whenever Bella isn't in the house she's just fine, but when she notices Bella she acts as if she's in heat.  It's like a love/hate relationship because sometimes Bella will put her arms around Tonie's neck and be licking her head or Bella will be pwning Tonie's arse.  We seem to have some kind of connection because when she was a baby whenever I'd look into the bottom drawer I'd always be able to pick her out and some strange feeling stirred inside me.  Cheesy I know, but that's how it is.

This is Gregory, he's a Lab mix that was adopted the day after Christmas one year (I can't remember which year it was).  He was supposedly 4 years when I got him.  He doesn't do much except for lay around the house all day.  He only barks when something's wrong or a stranger goes by, etc.

This is Sonnic, he's a Yorkie mix and yes he's named after Sonic the Hedgehog.  Sonnic was adopted at 3 1/2 weeks from my youth group leader.  His wife had gotten some of the puppies from Sonnic's mom's owner.  Sonnic's mother was a pure bred Yorkie and she had been unfortunately hit by a car.  So in a sense you can say I saved Sonnic's life.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:29:47 pm by Rairukka »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: **The Crazy Shepherd**
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 04:54:29 pm »
Hi There!
Nice Bio ^.^

I Love Your Art! <3

And your pets are too cute!
-Steals-

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:01:18 pm »
Nuu my petters! -trips you on your way out- Moohahaha!  Anyway, thanks for the compliments.  Most of the pictures on my DA I didn't draw, as it says in the artist descriptions on them.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 05:03:54 pm »
Nuuu D;
Your welcome 83
Oh okay but nice drawings anyway! :3

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 06:00:44 pm »
Thanks =3

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 06:11:37 pm »
KITTIEZZZZ- Yes I'm calm.
Nice bio! =3 I'm badly in love with your cousin's pretty cat. <3

Petz 5? I'm not the only crazy who plays that?! xD It's seriously the cutest game I've played.. I remember how I OMGSPAZZED when my in-game cat was pregnant for the first time, that I sped up the days on my computer's calendar 'cause I couldn't wait. O_O Haha do you still play that game? <D

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 05:29:11 pm »
I'm so sorry this reply is so late.  But thank you for the compliment on Squeaky.  And yes I still play Petz 5.  I mostly just breed to get interesting colored dogz (I don't have catz 5 at the moment).  More specifically I breed VPZ Manen Wolves.