Poll

N/A

I would like to know you ;)
1 (50%)
Please no judging its who I am
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: A bit about me irl  (Read 1424 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
A bit about me irl
« on: November 11, 2015, 05:44:06 pm »
Hi everyone my name is Hannah but you can call me Joy for that is what my best friend decided to nickname me cause I am always happy but for the times that I am actually sad I still like cheering others up. I play two sports basketball and softball I think I am good at both but I never trust my opinion. I am also a pianist who loves to play I like to play in front of people but it is very nerve racking for me. So if there is anything else you would like to know just ask and I might tell but if its personal info I won't give it out. Thanks for reading and have a great day
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: A bit about me irl
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 05:47:09 pm »
Hello, Hannah. That's a very wonderful trait, to always be happy and cheering people out. Things like that tend to spread onto others.
You should trust your own opinions and thoughts, it's the most important thing to cherish. <3

I hope you enjoy it here, and do not be afraid to message me if you have any questions or merely need someone to talk to. c:
RETIRED.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 05:49:42 pm »
Hello, Hannah. That's a very wonderful trait, to always be happy and cheering people out. Things like that tend to spread onto others.
You should trust your own opinions and thoughts, it's the most important thing to cherish. <3

I hope you enjoy it here, and do not be afraid to message me if you have any questions or merely need someone to talk to. c:
Alright thanks cause I might need a lot of help in the future XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:04:28 pm »

Alright thanks cause I might need a lot of help in the future XD

That's fine, there's a help board as well so really.. Don't be afraid to ask anything. There's a lot of wonderful people who are here to help anyone out. c:
RETIRED.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 08:13:59 pm »
Ayyy, Hannah is a beautiful name, as is Joy! I look forward to seein' you around!
Make sure to check out the rules HEREbefore you delve into the game!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:17:54 pm by ShadeyTeeth »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.