Author Topic: Game Crashing! (Fixed)  (Read 655 times)

Offline MelancholyGhost

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Crashing! (Fixed)
« on: March 18, 2016, 07:16:48 am »
My game keeps crashing and all I can say is that I was making a map, a clicked on a mesh and the game crashed, I tried to reopen it and it crashes again and again! I've tried deleting the mesh, but I can't find it anywhere. What do I do? ;-;
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:39:56 pm by Blackcobra »

Cosmic-Wolf

Re: Game Crashing!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 09:23:46 am »
It seems like you misplaced the mesh file. If you can't find it, just search for it in your files(there should be a little search box in the top right corner when you open your computer programs) search for the file, and delete it from there. Which file did you place it in the first place?

Offline Jurassic

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • wolfwicks
    • wolfwicks
    • wolfwicks
    • View Profile
Re: Game Crashing!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:26:35 pm »
Adding on to what Cosmic said,

perhaps trying to relocate the download / .zip in your computer or browser's download history.
Reopening it could help you find out what the .mesh's file name is, which will help locating it
in your FeralHeart folders much much easier.

However, if the mesh was downloaded in a group/pack (.object) and it doesn't load like the other
meshes, it could mean the .mesh is missing in all. Again, relocating the download can help you
confirm if the .mesh file is missing or not too.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:31:27 pm by Cryptic-Canine »

wolfwicks on dA

Offline MelancholyGhost

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Game Crashing! (Fixed)
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 04:42:52 pm »
Thank you both for the help, I finally fixed it. I saved the original FH files and redownloaded again on a clean slate. Now I should be able to just put everything back. Oddly I was unable to find the mesh that caused the crash even though I know what it was called. I guess it wasn't there in the first place and that caused a major problem when I tried using it. Again, thank you for the advice!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Game Crashing! (Fixed)
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 04:45:26 pm »
I'm glad to hear that the game is working better for you now. I'll lock this on up for you.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.